Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Pink rose for Yvette Maxwell
The boy was feeling pretty happy and with only one rose left he was hoping this could be done quickly. He had who he was looking for in front of him. He had his skateboard underfoot as he head back into the castle. he spotted an older girl and approached them, "Hey, random question," he said with a little laugh, "I'm looking for Yvette Maxwell, you wouldn't happen to know who she is or where she spends time?" he asked hopeful that he could get started on this final rose.

She got to get out of their common room. It was starting to smell like Easter there with all of those roses around. The Slytherin girl didn't much care about the day the rose delivery starts. She had better things to do than wait till she gets something, it's not like her brother will have the guts to send her one now that he's dating. Yvette made her way outside to the Courtyard where there's air and less ... Oh mercy! she thought to herself once the Slytherin noticed a kid walking toward her. Either way, she smiled her best. "That is a random question but thankfully, you asked the right person." Is it what I'm thinking it is? "I happened to be Yvette. State your business, kid." If she was right, then someone jinx her now.

Ajaccio couldn't help the wide excited grin on his features when she said he'd found the right person! How excellent! The ravenclaw grinned at her words, "I am Ajaccio, and I bring you a rose," he told. He took his last rose, a lovely pink and with it's note handed it over to her. He hoped it was something she was expecting, something good!

Yvette,

I still like you.

Joshua

Users who are viewing this thread

Back