Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Paige always liked it when it didn't take her ages to find the people she was looking for, and hoped that the next person on the list was easy to be found as well. ''Casper Beckett? I have a rose here with your name on it, please come and collect it.''

Casper was always nervous when the castle was busy. He was on his way to his hiding spot when someone called his name. He jumped, almost dropping his stuff. "Y-yes?' He stuttered nervously.

''No need to stutter, Cassie, it's only a rose. It won't hurt you,'' Paige said as she approached the Hufflepuff. ''Unless you're allergic, of course, that would suck. You're not allergic, are you?'' she added, holding on to his yellow rose in case he was.

Caspers eyes widened at the nickname. He'd been called Cas before but never Cassie. "I'm not," he murmured, suddenly very curious who had sent him a rose. He hadn't sent any... Had he? No, but he would make something special for whoever sent this one. "What's your name?' He asked, suddenly feeling very guilty for not knowing her name.

''Well, there you go then,'' Paige said with a slight grin as she handed the yellow rose to him. ''My name's Paige,'' she added, wondering why he wanted to know her name all of the sudden.

Happy Valentineā€™s day Casper!

Lucas

Casper shyly took the rose from the girl, glancing at the note and feeling his heart skip a beat. Lucas sent him a note? That was so sweet of him. Cas bit his lip, ignoring the odd fluttering of his heart. He smiled shyly at Paige, hugging his sketchbook to his chest. "Thank you, Paige." He managed quietly, looking up at her through his blond bangs.

''Anytime, my dude,'' Paige said, smiling at him. ''Anyway, have a good day!'' she told him, turning away from the boy to deliver the rest of her roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back