Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
For a Adelaide Honeysett.

It was a cloudy day, but that didn't stop Thomas from going to see the school, because he would eventually call it home for seven years. Today, as a miracle, the head was empty. Sometimes he could not bear his musical ability. It was difficult.

Thomas slowly went ahead enjoying the walk, pulling on his jacket with a hood every time he needed to put it on his head. Somewhere in the trees the birds tweeted. The boy tried to listen to the voice of nature and also enjoy it.

Then he noticed the benches in front of him and went to sit down. With his eyes closed, Thomas listened to the sounds that were all around.

There wasn't a thing about home Adelaide didn't miss. She even missed arguing with her sisters - something she'd always done her best to avoid. She missed the familiar sound of their voices, and longed to call them up, but she couldn't even do that. Instead she had to make do with letters. Someone had told her the homesickness would pass, but so far it had only got stronger.

Thinking the flowers might cheer her up, Adelaide pulled on a coat and headed down to the gardens. She didn't find a lot of flowers, but she did find one of her fellow Gryffindors sitting on a bench, his eyes closed. An idea came to mind. Slowly, quietly, she tip-toed around behind him, sneaking gradually closer, until- "BOO!" she screeched, grabbing his shoulders for added effect.

Thomas was immersed in his thoughts and listened to the sounds of nature that he would not have heard anyone who had been present. Therefore, when someone grabbed their shoulder and said more BOO made me bend and open her eyes with lightning. He spotted the girl beside him. It was a member of his tower. '' You scared me. '' he refused then looked at the girl. '' You are in Adelaide? I'm Thomas. '' he said, pointing to a chair that she could sit next to him.

"Good, I was trying to!" Adelaide said, when she was finally able to stop laughing for long enough to breathe. She sat down on the bench beside him, still giggling. At least she'd cheered up, now. "Yeah! How did you know? I'm so bad at names, I probably won't remember yours. I mean, I will try. What are you doing out here on your own? Are you OK?"

'' You did it well too. '' Thomas said then smiled warmly at the girl as she sat down next to him on the bench. He laughed softly. '' Well I remember the words until I heard them once. I'm Thomas. I enjoy the peace of the environment. Yes, all right, I wanted to get away from the roar of the common room. ''
Thomas wanted to stay away from the common room for a moment, where it sometimes seemed too loud and the peace of nature was the best thing to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back