Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Jasper had been keeping communication with Arinna, slipping poems into her bag and notes to let her know she was in his thoughts. They hadn't been able to spend much time together, but he didn't want her thinking that he didn't want to see her. It was tough trying to go through a different schooling while still studying for his classes here. Grandmother thankfully didn't expect him to have top marks in both sets of classes. Not that his extracurricular studies were really graded. Grandmother just quizzed him over the holidays. He shook his head, adjusting his sleeves. He had asked Arinna to meet him here for the party, and they'd agreed to come as a couple. Or at least, with a couple's costume. He was considering asking her to be his girlfriend tonight, but he wasn't sure if she saw him that way yet.

Arinna was the type of girl who did not easily like boys. She always saw them pale in comparison to her brother, @Ari Desai. As the man's baby sister, she was showered with love and affection that she thought nobody could equal. Not until Jasper. He was brave enough to give her a rose and a note. Smart enough to be mysterious so as she would go the dance and look for him. It did not stop there when he made efforts to spend time with her. Be it in the library and just sit in comfortable silence as they dove into their homework. Her favorite parts were the notes he sneaked in. How he managed to that, she never knew.

She finally arrived at the party, wearing one of her clothes from home. It felt familiar wearing them yet fun to use it as her costume. Jasper had asked her to the feast and even wondered about her costume. All Ari had to do was to look for the boy she wanted to spend more time with. She was willing to give it a chance and see where this would go.

Last edited:
Jasper smiled as Arinna came into the room, approaching her. He took her hand and leant over it, placing a soft kiss to her knuckles. "Princess," he greeted warmly. He released her hand before offering her the single blue orchid he'd brought her. "You look absolutely beautiful," he stuck his free hand in his pocket. "But then, you always are lovely."

Ari could not stop her face from grinning like an idiot. She cleared her throat to gain composure as he complimented her. Accepting the blue orchid, she gave him her sweetest smile. "Thank you." She looked him over and realized he was wearing Aladdin which somehow complimented her costume that night. "Why,aren't you a diamond in the rough.", she teased lightly.

Last edited:
Jasper smirked a little at her comment. "Well, I do have a cousin that could be my monkey. But where shall I find a genie to grant my wishes?" He raised a hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "What would you like to do tonight, princess? I am yours to command," he joked idly.

Arinna laughed at his small joke. He made it so effortless to make her smile. With a challenging look, she raised an eyebrow. "If you had a genie, what three wishes would you ask?" Blush colored her cheek at his action, raising her own hand to touch where his hand was. "So you're my genie now? A dance would be perfect.", she answered, stepping a bit closer to him.

Last edited:
Jasper chuckled, taking Arinnas hand in his and leading her to a spot better for dancing. "I am whatever you want me to be," he replied honestly. He turned back to her and smiled as they began to dance, putting his hands lightly on her waist. "My three wishes? Hm..." he thought it over a moment. "Well, my first wish would probably be to know what I need to take over the company," he decided, "so that I would have more time to spend with you." He smiled at her, bringing up a hand to run his thumb lightly down her cheek. "My second wish would to be a prince, of course, one worthy of a princess with your grace and beauty," he chuckled. "Then I would have to set my genie free, for I would have nothing left to wish for."

Shivers ran up her spine at the touch of his hand on her waist. She shyly placed her hands on her shoulders as they swayed in time to the music. She paid attention to what Jasper mentioned about a company he would run in the future. This made her wonder what she would do after she left Hogwarts. Her heart fluttered when he included her in his plans. It was still too far but he sounded so certain. His second wish brought laughter out of her though. "I'm not a princess, mind you." Although she was a daughter of a major general. It was not a big deal for her. "Setting the genie free. You just wasted your last wish.", she commented.

Jasper chuckled. "If my other wishes came true, I would not need the third," he grinned. His smile faltered a little as he looked down at Arinna, the urge to kiss her very strong. He cleared his throat and looked away. "What would your wishes be?" He inquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back