Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The lingering awareness that this was Elliot's last year seemed to enjoy lurking around corners, ready to sneak up at Elliot any time he started to relax, reminding him of each moment ticking away until he graduated. It was a double-edged sword in some respects, the sooner he graduated, the sooner he could see Alice, but there was no denying the thought of leaving school so soon was terrifying. Elliot had to keep shaking himself from the idea that he wasn't making the most of things, that he could run the Wild Patch better or do something more to help the team before his time at school was over. It was a lot to deal with and he was relieved at least that he could write it all down for someone who had been through it just last year.

He'd just finished tying his letter for Alice to one of the school owls when he was surprised by a second owl fluttering down to a perch near his shoulder. It stuck out its leg and Elliot squinted at the letter there addressed to him. Or at least to the leader of the Wild Patch. Intrigued, he pulled it loose from the owl with a quiet thank you, unfolding the parchment curiously.

To the current Wild Patch Club leader,

My name is Eleanor Hope and I am writing to you as a former Hufflepuff student and Queen of Flowers. How is everything going back at Hogwarts? I haven’t attended the school since 2046. Has much changed?

The purpose of this letter is to inform you that the time has come to open a time capsule that was placed in 2044 by myself and the former members of the Wild Patch Club. I would love it if you and all current members could come, and we can even organise something together if you’d like that. It is to be held in Takarokaro Park during the upcoming holidays. Please let me know if you can make it. It would be great to meet some new faces!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Eleanor Hope.

Elliot had just sent off his letter to Alice when another owl fluttered down. He was surprised to see the letter it had was addressed to him. Or at least to the leader of Wild Patch.

Dear Eleanor,

Hi! My name is Elliot Briar, and I'm a current Hufflepuff student and the King of Flowers. I can't say for sure if much has changed since 2046, but I'm sure some has. Professor Styx is still here, though now he is married to the Transfiguration professor (not Professor Summers), so now there's two of them.

The Wild Patch is still growing strong. We help grow roses for Valentine's each year and last year we even installed some beehives to help pollenate the school gardens.

I had no idea the Wild Patch had planted a time capsule, but I'm sure the club would be thrilled to join you and any past members to help dig it up. I also know a few other previous club leaders such as Ainsley Lynch and Rose Holland who might be happy to join us. Do you know either of them? I'll let the club know about the capsule our first meeting this year and I'm sure we can make arrangements for the holidays.

Sincerely,
Elliot Briar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back