A day to meet new friends

OOC First Name
Harleigh
Oc: im not for sure how this works so somebody tell me if i do something wrong please!
~~~~~

Harleigh Blake huddled close to her books and kept her head down as she got onto the train. She was ready to head off to Hogwarts but she was scared of what would go on. Harleigh began looking to the left and right of the different compartments to find an empty one. As she was walking she found herself suddenly face first on the floor. She looked up to find a young man staring at her. Harleigh stood up and walked away as she listened to the echoed laugh over and over. She opened a compartment and went inside. Harleigh tucked her long black hair around her beautiful tan skin. She look towards her book as tears started to leak our of her pale jade green eyes. Harleigh straightened her grey pleated skort and adjusted her blouse and listened as a knock was heard on the door of her compartment.
"hello?" she said timidly.

"Hello may I come and sit in here to everywhere else is full. My name is Hermoine and this is my first year. I really hope I am in Gryfindor. Enough about me how about you". "Hi my name is Harleigh Blake". She lokked like she was crying. " Is anything wrong you look like you have been crying". Harleigh said" I have some mean people were laughing at me because I fell.

lynneypie said:
"Hello may I come and sit in here to everywhere else is full. My name is Hermoine and this is my first year. I really hope I am in Gryfindor. Enough about me how about you". "Hi my name is Harleigh Blake". She lokked like she was crying. " Is anything wrong you look like you have been crying". Harleigh said" I have some mean people were laughing at me because I fell.
Ooc:I don't think you can control other people's character.

IC:

"Hello, My name is Swetha. Do you mind if i come in? Everywhere else is full," replied Swetha in a low voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back