Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy didn't know anything about the next person on her list, but she'd heard he was a Hufflepuff, and he was getting a pink rose. Maddy was vaguely pleased that she'd only had two pink ones on her list, as despite her enthusiasm for spreading joy she felt kind of awkward about those ones. They were full of feelings she didn't understand - not that she'd read any of her roses, of course. That would be rude. And when one was on a quest, it was important to remain polite. Maddy headed up to the fourth floor, and wandered along the corridor towards the Hufflepuff common room, calling out periodically. "Arvel Ayers! Anyone seen Arvel Ayers?"

"Someone's calling for you." Arvel looked up from his seat in the common room, thanked the student who had delivered the message, and went out through the passageway to look up and down the corridor. When he didn't hear or see anybody looking for him, he began to think he'd just become the victim of a mean prank, but just as he turned to head back inside he heard a voice calling his name. He headed quickly through the crowd toward the sound until he reached a young first year. "Me," he said. "I mean, I'm Arvel."

Maddy was beginning to worry that her strategy wouldn’t work, when she noticed a boy pushing through the crowd towards her. Could this be Arvel, or was it just a coincidence? No, it was him! “Oh, good! Hi Arvel,” Maddy said brightly. “I have a rose for you!” She handed him the pink rose, paused while she found the note to go with it, and then held that out to him too.

Thank you for being my knight in shining armour <3

xoxoxoxox

Arvel almost recoiled at the colour of the rose. Pink? Who would send him a rose of admiration? He barely glanced at the flower handed to him. His eyes were fixed on the more important thing: the note. At last she handed him that as well. The message was short and specific, and, unfortunately, anonymous. Since when had he been anybody's knight in shining armour? He really couldn't remember doing anything chivalrous - not in all his life. The heart and the hugs and kisses made him feel fluttery, but he couldn't tell if the feeling was pleasant or not. Somebody liked him! But... who? "Um," he said, glancing up at the younger girl. "Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back