Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
Jocelynn hardly ever went to the dungeons, only when she had class down there. But today was different she was delivering candy canes and one for her older Professor Pendleton. Looking around for the older man Jocelynn was glad her house wasn't down here. "Oh! Professor Pendleton! I have a cane for you!" She said yelling out seeing the man at the other end of the hall quickly she took off to deliver the candy cane to her Professor.

Monty was returning to his classroom to get some work done when he heard a voice yell his name some distance behind. He stopped and turned, waiting for Jocelynn to catch up with him. "Hello," he said, a little startled by her abruptness. "Did you say a candy cane?"

"Hi, I'm here," Jocelynn said as she finally caught up, she was a bit winded and realized even though she climbed hundreds of stairs every day she needed to get outside and go running more and perhaps also practice some of her dance and gymnastics if she wanted to be able to breathe easier after a short sprint. "Uh, yes a cane! It is made from candy, I'm not sure what type of candy, I've heard it tastes similar to toothpaste, but sweeter!" The young girl said as she held out the candy cane to her Professor. "A note is attached from your friend as well!" She said stating very obvious facts.

Monty,
May you and your family enjoy a lovely time during the holidays. Let's arrange dinner. I'd love to see the baby!

Cyndi
[/font]​

"Ooh, toothpaste?" Monty said, taking the candy cane from a winded Jocelynn. "My favourite flavour!" He unfolded the attached note, a smile spreading across his face. How sweet of Cyndi to think of him! He would have to invite her to meet the baby over the school holidays. "Thank you, Jocelynn. Have you many more to deliver today?"

Jocelynn scrunched up her nose that the Professor enjoyed the taste of toothpaste. She didn't understand why he might but she refrained from saying anything to spoil his candy. She was surprised that the Professors also sent candy canes to each other and she wondered if they would do the same with the flowers for Valentine's Day. "No, not many, this is the first year I believe so not many people submitted things to be sent, or maybe they just didn't trust me with that much candy, I just have one for my best friend from my other best friend," she told the Professor all in one breath. "You'll have to tell me if it tastes good or not, I have gotten one, but I don't enjoy toothpaste very much, and you're not supposed to eat toothpaste, so I can't imagine tasting and eating the cane of candy," Jocelynn continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back