OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
Preparing for Saveli a second child went much smoother than preparing for Ainmere. After all, this time Saveli knew how important magic was to the proper birth of a baby, and how great the potions to help pain were. The blonde woman held now in her hands, in a small pink blanket, another beautiful gift from whoever the powers that be were. Looking at the blonde headed girl Saveli finally understood the wives tale about heartburn meant a hairy baby. Both girls had given her heartburn, and both girls had come out with beautiful hair belonging to their parents. The midwives were now completely finished, the baby cleaned up and obviously healthy. The on call nurse let her know what to look out for and to get a hold of her if needed. On her way out she patted Reuben on the shoulder, and then left the two in the room.

This April 1st was most likely going to be the most memorable, 2047 forever the year that made Saveli a mother of two. "Rion Reagan Pendleton. She couldn't be any more beautiful." The little ball of joy stirred only slightly, tiny fists closed tightly eyes shut in a relaxed manner as she slept. "Can't believe someone with your face could help me make such beautiful children." She teased, her tired eyes alight with humor.

April 1st. It was as if the world encouraged Reuben and Saveli's practical jokes. With a birthday like that, Rion was going to be asking for trouble, and her parents would no doubt be happy to deliver. After a four hour labour they welcomed their second child into the world - a pink-faced, blonde-haired baby girl. Rion. Irish, like her mother. Reagan, after Reuben's younger brother. She was the most beautiful, perfect, precious thing Reuben had lain eyes on since Ainmere. If he had been blessed with all the luck in the universe he would not have considered himself lucky enough to have all that he had now: Saveli, Ainmere, Rion, Monty - his entire family. It was beyond comprehension.

"Well, it happens a lot - two ugly parents making a cute baby," he teased back, grinning. Carefully he stroked the back of Rion's tiny pink hand with his finger. "She's amazing." She wouldn't be this small for long. Ainmere was already growing up so fast. After a moment Reuben rested his head on the pillow next to Saveli, taking her hand in his. "I love you so much. What did I do to deserve you?"

Saveli watch Reuben’s Brown orbs fall onto their daughter and she smiled, the love in his eyes so evident and pure. The young mother however did not stay so cheerful when he commented. “Two ugly parents? Need I remind you of your hard candy problem?” She asked referring to their first meeting. The softness in saveli’s tone made it obvious she only joked, but it didn’t matter now. “What you did to deserve me? I should be asking what I did to deserve you.” She mumbles dreamily. “You’ve stuck with me through so much, Roo. I could not love anyone more than I do you. My knight in shining armor.” She squeezes his hand back and adjusted her seating on the bed slightly, the child only stirring for a moment. “Should we try for a boy next time?” She asked laughin at the prospect of another child. No that wouldn’t happen anytime soon.

A thought crossed Saveli’s mind. “What are we doing next. We’ve already got a family. What is next for us?” She asked. She hadn’t been doing any work as of recent, perhaps she should think of a job.

"It worked, right?" Reuben said, laughing. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me." He raised an eyebrow as she turned the question on him, though his face (and heart) softened as she finished. He squeezed her hand back in response. Whether she believed it or not, he was the lucky one in the relationship. People searched their whole lives to find a love and a family like the one Reuben had now, and he was only nineteen. "Sure - like, right now?" Reuben joked. "We'll have to put Rion in the other room." Having more children was definitely not on their to-do list - not for a while, at any rate. Which led to Saveli's next question. "I mean, I guess we enjoy it," he said. "Unless there's something else you want to do, I mean - I'm all ears if you've got ideas. Hey, cool, I made a rhyme."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back