13th Annual Global Moderator Appreciation Day!

Advertise-GMAD13.png
It's June 1st, and that means it's Global Moderator Appreciation Day! :party: 🧁 🎉

Our Global Moderators, past and present, comprise a special group of people who joined this site for leisure and yet still took on the task, completely voluntary mind you, to help clean up, organize, and ensure the site that we all love runs as smoothly as possible. The task isn't always fun and I hear the admin can sometimes be a little tough :r , but they do this job day in and day out, often until they choose to leave the site or life leaves them in a position that they can no longer do this work. When the site is running smoothly, it's sometimes easy to forget the team that's behind making sure that happens. So June 1st was decided to be the day to bring them to the forefront to share our gratitude and thanks for their work. We hope you'll all join us!

You may not know all the names but here is a list of all of the GMs- Abby :abby: , Linda :linda: , Kaitlyn :kaitlyn: , Pat :pat: , Donna :donna: Kait :kait: , Marga :marga: , Claire :claire: , Lovi :lovi: , Maia :maia: , and Mia:mia: . Thank you all!

This year we'll giving all of the current and past GMs a little trophy and all current GMs have a lovely icon next to their names.

From us to you, our Awesome GMs, Thank you, for everything. :hug:

:emzies: , :cyndi & :nick:

THANK YOU MODS!!!!! You guys are amazing & the work you put in to HNZ is so so so appreciated :wub:

Thank you, Guys.
this is my first GMAD as a GM. something I never thought I would see. thank you for your appreciation and for trusting me with the responsibility.
Happy GMAD Clare.
Thank you to the Emzies, Cyndi, and Nick for all of their support and the hard work they put into everything which is certainly something I have gained much appreciation for this year.
I hope that I am doing you and the board well.
:mia:

:party: :wub:
Thank you guys!!!
HNZ has always been such a safe space for me, and a source of joy, so it makes me happy to be able to support the site, But I, too, am humbled by how hard the admin work - thank YOU for all the time and love and energy you pour into HNZ, and for letting me be a part of it in this way :hug: I'm just happy to be here!!

Thank you so much GMs :hug: You guys are so, so incredibly appreciated, and we love you all :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back