Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
The Raven Turns Pink; -closed-
Topic Started: Aug 3 2018, 10:41 PM (79 Views)
Onyx Michaels
Member Avatar
Drummer - Gay - Energetic - Sapphire's Twin - Serious

Onyx was happy to see a Ravenclaw on his list. He made his way up to the towers, stopping Avaria before she returned to her common room. "Ava, darling, be a doll and run in for me, would you? I have a rose for Alexis Sage Kramer. Do you know her?" She smiled up at him with her big blue eyes and giggled happily. "Of course I know Alexis, Nyx! I'll go get her!" She chirped before taking off, her arms full of paints. He smiled fondly at her as she hurried away. She really was a sweetheart. He waited patiently for her to complete her task and fetch the other girl.
Posted Image
Thanks Rowan
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alexis Sage Kramer
Member Avatar
blue eyes ❃ heta omega ❃ artistic ❃ brothers' princess ❃ multilingual ❃ taking a break

[justify]Twesking with her guitar before setting off for her favorite spot in the tower,Alexis looked up when she saw Ava Lockwood bounding up to her. She was told to go out for there was someone waiting for her. Alexis looked confused since she already got two roses and was not expecting more. Saying her thanks to the first year,she settled her guitar beside the couch and went out of the common room. True enough,a student was standing there waiting for her with a bucket of roses."Hey there!!Ava said you wanted to see me?",she said with a bright smile.
[/justify]
Posted Image
Clairey :wub:

Onyx Michaels
Member Avatar

Onyx didn't have to wait long until the girl he needed appeared. "Ah, Ava is such a doll isn't she?" He beamed happily. "I'm here to deliver a rose to the third prettiest girl in Ravenclaw." He gave her a wink.
Posted Image
Thanks Rowan

Alexis Sage Kramer
Member Avatar
blue eyes ❃ heta omega ❃ artistic ❃ brothers' princess ❃ multilingual ❃ taking a break

[justify]Alexis nodded,agreeing with the boy. "Yeah,she is.",saying as she glanced at the rose he was holding. When he said that he was to deliver a rose to "the third prettiest girl in Ravenclaw", Alexis chuckled. "Am I?Pray,tell me,who are the two above me?",she asked playing along
[/justify]
Posted Image
Clairey :wub:

Onyx Michaels
Member Avatar

Onyx chuckled. It was always nice when people played along. "Our little Avaria, of course. And you know my resident book pup? Second prettiest is reserved for the lovely Kira Wolf." He chuckled and pulled a pink rose from his basket. "Here you are, darling," he held it to her with a floruish.
Edited by Onyx Michaels, Aug 12 2018, 03:15 PM.
Posted Image
Thanks Rowan

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Seventh Floor Corridor · Next Topic »