Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
How Did This Happen?; *Closed* Alex
Topic Started: Jun 24 2018, 06:32 AM (149 Views)
Asaiah Murphy
Member Avatar
Hogwarts NZ Drop Out | Former Slytherin & Beater | Quiet | Bold

Set during the Christmas break

He always wanted to see the British version of the wizarding school, so with the freedom he now had as well as the ability to apparate to wherever he wanted, it had not taken the former Slytherin long to figure out where to stay next. He had already been in the Three Broomsticks before and seen the castle from a distance when he went to the village to meet up with Jessica, but with Christmas right around the corner and the weather in England considerably colder than usual, or so he had been told by a local, Asaiah did not want to spend another night in his tent. He ordered himself a firewhiskey and thanked the waitress when she returned with a small glass. He enjoyed the warmth the pub provided and was happy that he had decided to stay here for a couple of nights. Asaiah sipped his drink whilst looking around the pub, missing the company of family and friends dearly. He hadn't written to either with the exception being Marisol as he was probably closest to her than he was to anyone else. Hopefully, Asaiah would be back home again soon.
Character Development | Biography | Character Spotlight
Posted Image
Thank you Anna!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Teagan Maxwell
Member Avatar
HS Ravenclaw 7th Year Countess of Brickwood Starting over again

[justify]Before students head home for the holidays. A last Hogsmead trip was organized, a small treat for them. Teagan was influenced by her cousin to come a long, whilst half way done packing for the long holiday. A group of their pack came and it seems she was out of place. The blonde wasn't that long had been just a transfer from one school to another. She left the group and wanted to venture to only one place that evening. The Three Broomsticks. Teagan knew no one knows her or better yet, no one wants to look at her. She was safe there.

She entered the establishment, looking around, the pub was full and yet it seems calming to her until her gaze landed to the last person she wanted to see at that moment. The past really do hunt you when needed and it seems fate thinks this was the best time to do it to her. The person reminded her about a secret, a secret she wanted no one to know anymore. The renowned Ravenclaw had changed and trouble was from the past. Either she sulk on the corner of this pub or greet her former classmate, she didn't went with the latter and put her genuine smile on her lips.

Teagan walked up toward Asaiah, she gave him a small wave until she was in front of him. "Wow, Murphy. Who's your hairdresser because I would have fired them along time a go." Of course, it wasn't an insult. Teagan was merely joking and she was true to being changed. "I'm kidding. Don't punch me." Their history was more legend than Napoleon riding his white horse to battle. It wasn't good but it wasn't too late for compromise and a cease fire. The lady lifted herself on the bar stool and flagged a bartender to order some fire whiskey. It wasn't the first but she was allowed to drink at home.
[/justify]
Nobility ID #11498932
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y I N A C T I O N A E S T H E T I C L I A M 'S R O S E
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Asaiah Murphy
Member Avatar

Asaiah was flabbergasted when of all people Teagan Maxwell walked up to him. He had presumed she was dead after she had left the school because no one knew where she was or why she had so abruptly left. He squinted his eyes at the girl's comment about not punching her for the bad joke she made. ''Did I ever punch you?'' he asked, though both of them already knew the answer to that question. ''And here I thought you had died, Maxwell. What brings you back to the land of the living? Did you miss me that much?'' Asaiah grinned and then sipped from his firewhiskey. He frowned when she sat down on the stool next to him, wondering when they had allowed themselves to come this close to each other without shouting insults to one another.
Posted Image
Thank you Anna!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Teagan Maxwell
Member Avatar

[justify]Teagan shooked her head slightly with a smile at Asaiah's question. They both know it did happened and the blonde was surprised that chivalry doesn't exist anymore. If the anger was strong apparently. She drank the firewhiskey in one swig, thinking if she just drink more of it, time will pass by fast. Not that she wanted to leave just yet. Teagan ordered another one and was baffled at what Asaiah thought of her when she changed schools. "Mr. Murphy, I did not die nor I am a living dead. I simply transferred schools and then transferred to another again. Life is complicated if you're me. And no, I didn't miss you, although, there's times I miss our fights." Of course, she was bluffing.

No one wants to fight or start a fight for that matter. "I'm kidding about the fights being miss." But Teagan was curious why on earth he's here when schools haven't declared holidays yet. They have exams to finish and packing, the packing was hard enough when you buy tons load of clothes. "Is there something wrong? I'm just curious how the heck Hogwarts New Zealand let their students out early for the holidays?" Teagan knew she wasn't in place to ask, they weren't close enough to share problems to one another but she was curious. The blonde took a sip of her drink, slowly this time because whatever he has to say, she's there to listen.
[/justify]
Nobility ID #11498932
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Asaiah Murphy
Member Avatar

He tilted his head sideways at learning that she had apparently changed schools and snorted when she told him that her life was complicated. ''I bet you're lying about not missing me.'' He teased and gulped his drink away. Asaiah smiled, though doubted if she was really kidding about missing their fights as it was always him who had to visit the hospital wing afterwards. Luckily for both of them, the time of fighting was no more, and hopefully, they could have a proper conversation going without wanting to kill each other. ''Nothing's wrong.'' He replied. ''I don't think they do, but then again, I'm not a student anymore so I wouldn't know.'' Asaiah then turned to look at the bartender and ordered himself another firewhiskey as well. He was all for having a conversation with the once most hated person in his life, but not without alcohol.
Posted Image
Thank you Anna!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Teagan Maxwell
Member Avatar

[justify]She heard him snorted and faked a surprise face at him. Teagan does have a complicated life with all the drama she was getting from her mum and her family back in the states. But she didn't care now that she's back with her dad. The blonde playfully punch Asaiah on the arm, "Yeah, you're right, I did miss you. To be honest I was insecure at you ..." Teagan trailed off, letting that sting of the firewhiskey stay in her throat. She was making a big revelation and she didn't know if it was right even when she had changed her ways.

The Ravenclaw turned to face the Slytherin, "You have very loyal friends and you're a great Quidditch player." She wants to stop but what the heck, right? Teagan ordered another firewhiskey and downed it in a second. She was beginning to feel that strong kick the alcohol was giving her. She smiled at him and later on gave a giggle. "I actually had a crush on you but of course, I know Marisol was meant to be ... Umm, forget I said that." It was after she found out that Asaiah was not going in Hogwarts New Zealand anymore that she became more curious.

"You ... Dropped out?" He was doing good when she left but that was like two years or three years ago. She's now about to graduate and be accepted in a muggle University. Teagan chuckled nervously, "Please, don't play with me. You have so much potential, you need to finish school ... I'm gonna hurl." Was four or five firewhiskey enough to make her hurl? It was too much for the lady. "If I'm not bothering you, can you take me back in castle?" It wasn't as if she was driving back. She can walk but it wasn't near possible on her state.
[/justify]
Nobility ID #11498932
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Asaiah Murphy
Member Avatar

For some reason, he felt the need to compete with her so when she ordered herself another firewhiskey, he downed his second one and ordered himself a new one too. He grinned when she admitted to missing him after she left Hogwarts but frowned at the insecure part. Surely the Princess of England, or whatever kind of royalty she was, was joking again. He smiled when she mentioned him having loyal friends and sipped his drink. He would give all his money away to spend a night with Wyatt and Marisol again - it had been such a long time since he had seen both of them. And then she went on to admit that she had a crush on him, which caused him to spit some of his drink back in his glass. ''You what?!'' Asaiah quickly downed his third glass and looked at her confusingly. ''Nah, you've just been drinking too much.'' Yes, that was the only possible reason for her to say something so silly as that. For the fourth time, the former Slytherin ordered himself a new drink. He shook his head. ''I'm not playing with you, I really dropped out.'' He told her. But then she told him she was going to hurl and he laughed. ''Can't hold your liquor?'' He asked, sipping from his own drink. When Asaiah stood up to help her, however, he was barely able to keep himself from tumbling by holding onto the bar. ''Woops.'' He chuckled. ''I have a better idea -'' He burped. ''Why don't you crash in my room upstairs tonight? I'll sleep in the chair so you can sleep in the bed.'' Come to think about it he didn't even know the way back to the castle. That and he didn't think that he would get very far himself.
Posted Image
Thank you Anna!

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The United Kingdom · Next Topic »