Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
There You Are; *closed* Jasmine
Topic Started: Jun 13 2018, 12:47 AM (51 Views)
Lizzie Taylor
Member Avatar
sports addict | self-confident | pure ball of energy | gryffindor beater

With the new year starting Lizzie was busy with Quidditch, and Hayley had been busy with her new Prefect responsibilities, and her... project Lizzie didn't really understand. It had been difficult to find time together, but today both girls had a whole afternoon free, and Lizzie was excited to spend some time with her girlfriend. Whistling as she turned the corner, she was happy to see Hayley waiting by the portrait they had decided to meet at and bounced down the corridor happily, greeting Hayley with an excited hug. "Hey!" Lizzie said happily, debating in her mind for a moment before giving Hayley a quick, soft kiss. She still hadn't gotten around to telling Caro about her relationship, and though she doubted her sister would mind, or even really care, Lizzie didn't really want that to be how she found out. "Missed you, been busy busting rulebreakers?" She teased, keeping one arm slung around Hayley's shoulders as they parted.
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC | SPOTLIGHT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hayley Elridge
Member Avatar
5th Year | Snarky | Artist | Punk | Girl gang | Revolutionary

Hayley waited impatiently at the portrait they had decided to use, excited to see Lizzie. They had both been so busy this year so far, and it was always a little complicated to arrange to meet any of her Gryffindor friends - apparently that included her girlfriend. Hayley was so accustomed to meeting the girl gang in the particular abandoned classroom that they frequented that it felt kind of strange to not meet there, but this was great too. She wondered briefly if Lizzie had a specific plan for this afternoon, but the thought flew out of her head as Hayley saw her round the corner. "Lizzie!" It no longer startled or thrilled her when she and Lizzie kissed, but there was a more comfortable, happy excitement in it now. Hayley was a little disappointed when Lizzie drew away, but she supposed the corridor wasn't the optimal place for making out. Hayley chuckled at the idea of her busting rulebreakers. Lizzie knew how she felt about that whole situation. "I missed you too! But nah, it's been pretty quiet actually. I haven't even broken any rules myself lately. How's quidditch going?"
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | RELATIONSHIPS | AESTHETIC | REVOLUTION

Girl Gang

OOC

Lizzie Taylor
Member Avatar
sports addict | self-confident | pure ball of energy | gryffindor beater

Lizzie kept her arm around Hayley's shoulders and began walking with her idly. She didn't really have a specific destination or goal in mind, but it was nice to just walk and talk. "Really?" Lizzie teased, smiling. "Not even, like, broken curfew or littered?" Lizzie's disregard for the rules wasn't quite as active as her girlfriend's, she had never gone out of her way to get in trouble, but she definitely found it a bit cute that Hayley was so deliberately rebellious. It made it even funnier that someone like her would be chosen as a prefect. "Quidditch is... fine." Lizzie shrugged. "Practice the other day went pretty well. I think we'll do alright against Slytherin." As much as she enjoyed the game, the thought of being passed over for captaincy still stung and Lizzie was trying not to think about it. "Hey, so..." Lizzie commented, changing the subject quickly to a question she had been meaning to ask Hayley. "Yule Ball's coming up..." She grinned nervously at Hayley, trying to be more casual than she felt. "You wanna go?" Lizzie didn't know if things like the Yule Ball were really Hayley's thing, but she had never taken a date to the ball before and she wanted to go together so badly.
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC | SPOTLIGHT

Hayley Elridge
Member Avatar
5th Year | Snarky | Artist | Punk | Girl gang | Revolutionary

Hayley didn't know where they were going, or even if they were going anywhere in particular, but she was content to let Lizzie take the lead, happy just to spend time with her girlfriend. She smirked. "Well, now I'm a prefect I kinda . . . can't break curfew? We're supposed to do patrolling, which is sort of cool but also kinda sucks. I don't wanna get anyone else in trouble for something I'd do myself, y'know?" The whole prefect thing was no new and weird to Hayley, and she was pleased to have someone to talk to about it who wouldn't just tease her, like the girl gang would. "Cool, cool. I'm def keen to support my girlfriend against my house." Hayley hadn't really paid much attention to quidditch before Lizzie, but now she was finding she quite enjoyed watching the games. And Lizzie knew Hayley's stance on her house as opposed to her friends, so there was no rancour in the joke.But Hayley also understood why Lizzie didn't want to talk about it at the moment, so she wasn't surprised when she changed the subject. What she changed it to, though . . . Hayley opened her mouth in surprise, which quickly morphed into a grin as she realised what Lizzie was asking. "Oh my gosh! Yes! Hell yes! Absolutely!" Hayley had been to the ball with friends, as a group, but to go with a date, with Lizzie . . . that was something entirely different. Impulsively, Hayley reached up to plant a kiss on Lizzie's lips.
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | RELATIONSHIPS | AESTHETIC | REVOLUTION

Girl Gang

OOC

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Fourth Floor Corridor · Next Topic »