Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Placeholder; -closed-
Topic Started: May 13 2018, 09:10 PM (93 Views)
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Member Avatar
HNZ Class of 2023/ Gryffindor HoH/Mom of 3

[ooc] The following are letters between Cameron and Cyndi Kingsley [/ooc]
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Biography*****Relationships*****Engagement Ring
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cameron Kingsley
Member Avatar
Former Unspeakable | Durmstrang Graduate | Kiera Potter and Katheryn Kingsley's Brother

Quote:

My Dearest Cyndi,

I know you are upset with me, but I hope you can see that I was trying to do what's best for Noah. We've both seen the change in him over the last six months. He's miserable at Hogwarts, and a change of pace might be exactly what he needs. It was what he wanted, and he's old enough to make these choices for himself.

I am sorry it caused conflict between us. I hate fighting with you. Please tell me what I can do to fix it. I love you. Always.

Cam

Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Member Avatar
HNZ Class of 2023/ Gryffindor HoH/Mom of 3

Quote:

Cameron,

We're supposed to be a team, now more than ever. I can't believe you and Noah went behind my back, but he's a teenager and i expect him to do this kind of thing. I expected more from you. I don't know if you can fix this.

I hate that we're fighting too, but it's not just this, Cam. It's everything. We're almost never in the same place together. We're not communicating. I love you too, but I need time...and space. And you have a country to lead.
I'm sorry.

Please take care of yourself.

Cyndi
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Biography*****Relationships*****Engagement Ring

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Owlery · Next Topic »