Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Locked Topic
Slow for a little while; *Archived* 2-3 weeks
Topic Started: Apr 22 2018, 08:19 PM (125 Views)
Samuel Phillips
Member Avatar
Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop Owner Part-Veela Artist

Hey! :D

This isn't really an absence, but more of a notification that my rp responses are going to be slow for the next two or three weeks. I am dealing with a lot of personal stuff that has kept me from being productive, and now that uni is picking up again and adding to what's happening it is difficult for me to find time to focus on hnz as much as I was able to before.

I will still be around to lurk, and I will still be posting in places I need to, but with all that is going on with me right now replying to rps that aren't time sensitive etc, will continue to be slow on my part. If anyone wants to talk to me about this and the plots we have, feel free to send me a message, or just send me a message in general if you want to chat because I am always around to talk, even if real life is a mess :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
biography relationships aesthetic
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daisy Parker
Member Avatar
| Cheeky | Strong - willed | Seventh Year Lion | Splendid

Take your time darling! You know where to find me if you want to chat xx
Posted ImageThank you Annaleise!!BIOGRAPHY . DEVELOPMENT . AESTHETICPosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rama Mowry
Member Avatar
tinker + 6th year violence prone

Take your time!!! :wub:

Posted Image
Website Tracker (thanks teigs!!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Member Avatar
HNZ Class of 2023/ Gryffindor HoH/Mom of 3

Take care!
Posted Image
Thanks Annaleise!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amber Chou Wilson
Member Avatar
Sixth Year | Cheerful | Friendly | Outgoing | Overachiever | Gladrags Employee | Heta Omega Social Chair | ♡ Ainsley

Take the time you need Anna, uni stuff can be a lot! :wub: Take care of yourself.
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC | RELATIONSHIPS | SPOTLIGHT | AMBER & AINSLEY
OOC

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Samuel Phillips
Member Avatar
Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop Owner Part-Veela Artist

Hello friends =))

It's been 3 weeks and the worst of the semester is finally over, so this can be archived! I should be contacting people I had roleplays with and replying to things within the next couple of days :D Feel free to poke me if I don't contact you first!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
biography relationships aesthetic
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daisy Parker
Member Avatar
| Cheeky | Strong - willed | Seventh Year Lion | Splendid

YAYAYAYAYAY
Posted ImageThank you Annaleise!!BIOGRAPHY . DEVELOPMENT . AESTHETICPosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old Absences · Next Topic »
Locked Topic