Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Locked Topic
Seventh Years: Lesson 1; *Archived* All Houses
Topic Started: Mar 8 2018, 11:08 AM (34 Views)
Professor Matt Ward
Member Avatar
Relaxed | Kyle's Partner | April's Father | Professor HoM Years 5-7

Being able to teach the seventh years was something special. They were adults, almost done with school, almost ready for the real world. The kids in front of him looked way too young to be graduating in his eyes, but maybe he was just getting old. "Welcome back to History of Magic... for what will be the last time," he said dramatically, looking around at his class. "As you know, this is it. NEWT year. Your final year of Hogwarts, your final exams. Your future awaits you right after that final hurdle, which will be here before you know it." Matt winked. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to give you the clichéd spiel there. You know all this stuff, you know it's all important, you don't need to hear it again from me." Matt grinned. "I'm sure you're all eager to get it over with."

"So, as NEWTs are almost here, there aren't too many new things you're going to learn in this class. Most of this year will be revision of the previous six years. It might sound boring, but first year was a long time ago and you will need to remember a lot of information from the previous years. I will try to make it interesting for you guys." He smiled at them, hoping they would take his word for it.

"That's all for now, I think you guys have enough to do without me piling things up for you. Next week we'll have one more lecture before we start revising material from the previous years." He waved at them. "Have a good day."

Homework Assignment:
Full Marks: Attendance post.History of Magic,7,1
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top
Amy Rosemary
Member Avatar
Twinning • Mischievous • Protective • Loyal

Amy still had to wrap her head around the fact that she was starting her last semester of her school career. It was strange to think about, and she only had a vague idea of what she wanted to do with her life after Hogwarts. Not only that, but she had to focus really hard on NEWTs at the end of the year. She grabbed her bag and headed to History of Magic, sending a smile to the professor as she took a seat and they began shortly afterwards everyone had arrived. The dramatic tone Professor Ward used most definitely didn't make Amy feel any better, but hey, the man had a sense of humour. She swallowed. Hard. This was going to be a lot of studying, it was six years worth of information - and Amy could not say she envied those who had chosen many electives. The lesson was short so when they were dismissed Amy grabbed her bag and thanked the professor before she made her way out of the classroom with everyone else.
Development | Biography | Relationships
Posted Image
C h a r a c t e r ! S p o t l i g h t
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top
James Cade
Member Avatar
Talkative | Stubborn | Jealous | Gryffindor Seeker and Captain | Brotherhood President | Seventh Year

It was the final semester of his final year so James knew that the pressure was on to do well in his NEWTs at the end of the year. He knew his last remaining subjects would be difficult but he was sure he would be able to scrap through. James made his way into the classroom for the first History of magic lesson of the semester. He took his seat and listened to Professor Ward who thankfully informed them he wouldn't be lecturing them on the importance of the year. He was right, they had heard it enough times. He was happy to hear that much of the semester would focus on revision of what they had learned in the six years previous as James needed as much help as he could to remember. He spent a lot of his earlier years not paying much attention. It wasn't really until Rudolf left that he actually started to pay attention. Once Professor Ward was finished with his talk he dismissed the class so James grabbed his bag and made his way out of the classroom.
Posted ImageBio | Relationships | Aesthetic | Finally!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · History of Magic Lessons Archive · Next Topic »
Locked Topic