Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Locked Topic
  • Pages:
Stepping back; *Archived*
Topic Started: Jan 31 2018, 05:35 AM (489 Views)
Ainsley Lynch
Member Avatar
head in the clouds | weird & wild forest girl | 6'0"

I don't want to make this post too long or go into any depth but some stuff the last couple of weeks has had me really unsettled and I just haven't felt okay RPing. I've barely even felt able to open the site. I've been avoiding posting this because I was hoping things would be cleared up but they haven't, and I need to put my mental health first and step back for a while. I don't know how long it'll be or how distant I'll be but if anyone is waiting on a reply from me it might be some time.

I'll try to get on when I can but I'll prioritise time-sensitive things like lessons and quidditch and long-term plots like Ambsley and any revolution stuff that comes up. Any other threads might be waiting on me for a while. Again, I'm really sorry. I just don't feel up to being here at the moment. If anyone needs me urgently I'll be on Skype.

Sorry again. Much love.
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y | A E S T H E T I C | AINSLEY & AMBER
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Amber Chou Wilson
Member Avatar
Sixth Year | Cheerful | Friendly | Outgoing | Overachiever | Gladrags Employee | Heta Omega Social Chair | ♡ Ainsley

Take your time :hugs: you know I'm always there for you on Skype
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC | RELATIONSHIPS | SPOTLIGHT | AMBER & AINSLEY
OOC

Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flavio Morales
Member Avatar
Duckling Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain & Chaser 6th year Gambol & Jape's Assistant

You do what you gotta do! Here if you ever need to chat :hugs:

Posted Image
spanish english biography aesthetic spotlight Rowan made the awesome sig!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Danielle Corelli
Member Avatar
Former Hufflepuff ☙ Class of 2045 ☙ Holyhead Harpies Keeper ☙ Changing ☙ Keep me Sane

Just take good care of yourself. We will always be here.
Thumbs up goes to Madz!
Posted Image
AESTHETICS||BIOGRAPHY
Offline Profile Goto Top

Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Member Avatar
HNZ Class of 2023/ Gryffindor HoH/Mom of 3

Take care of yourself.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Biography*****Relationships*****Engagement Ring
Offline Profile Goto Top

Geovanna Volt
Member Avatar
Metamorphmagus Chaser Ambitious Menagerie Assistant

[justify]You do you :hugs: I'm always about if you ever need an ear. Look after yourself!
[/justify]
Posted Image
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y V I S U A L S F R I E N D S T H E M E S P O T L I G H T B A N N E R S
Posted Image
Other Signature

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rama Mowry
Member Avatar
tinker + 6th year violence prone

Take care of yourself!
Posted Image
Website Tracker (thanks teigs!!)
Online Profile Goto Top

Daisy Parker
Member Avatar
| Cheeky | Strong - willed | Seventh Year Lion | Splendid

Look after yourself Rowan! We'll be here with open arms when you feel ready to come back :hugs:
Posted ImageThank you Annaleise!!BIOGRAPHY . DEVELOPMENT . AESTHETICPosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

*Professor Monty Pendleton
Member Avatar
Inventor Potions Professor 1-4 Adoptive Father Deputy Head

Take care of yourself Rowan! :( :hugs:
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y  💡  C H A R A C T E R . D E V E L O P M E N T  💡  P A T R O N U S 
OOC
Offline Profile Goto Top

November Albertson
Member Avatar
♥Probably Reading in the Library♥

[justify]I hope everything clears up soon and I'm always around for a chat whenever! :hugs:
[/justify]
Posted Image
Biography | Relationships | Spotlight | Aesthetic | Song | Tumblr

Offline Profile Goto Top

Lexy Martinez
Member Avatar
4'11" ll Wand Trafficker ll Due August 2046

Hope you feel better soon!!!! <3<3<3
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ainsley Lynch
Member Avatar

So I've been popping in and out for the last month to do time-sensitive stuff as I said in my OP but this absence has turned out much longer and quieter than I intended because of some changes in the classes I teach IRL (I had to learn a new unfamiliar syllabus very fast and integrate it with the material I've been teaching for the last 6 years adapted down for an age group I'm less familiar with) which has been a lot of work and that plus the general all around stress of returning to classes/teaching (plus some mild health problems) has had me flat out for the last month. Things are starting to settle into a rhythm though, so I'm going to try to start catching up on threads/plots as I can. If there's anything I need to be reminded about please poke me and I'll get to it ASAP! I'm trying to make lists so I can get to everything but I guarantee I'll forget something somewhere...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daisy Parker
Member Avatar
| Cheeky | Strong - willed | Seventh Year Lion | Splendid

Awh sounds like a rough time! Take it easy Rowan :wub:
Posted ImageThank you Annaleise!!BIOGRAPHY . DEVELOPMENT . AESTHETICPosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Member Avatar
HNZ Class of 2023/ Gryffindor HoH/Mom of 3

I'm glad to hear things are getting into a rhythm. Good luck with everything!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Biography*****Relationships*****Engagement Ring
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ainsley Lynch
Member Avatar

oh my god

I got so excited about having the time/energy to come back to the site and then I've been completely slammed this whole week subbing for another teacher & dealing with some friend stuff & recovering from a seizure (i have epilepsy this isnt out of my usual it was just a bad one) and now I've managed to pick up the flu from somewhere and I'm so woozy I can barely see so um. I guess I'm back to being mostly away D: I'm really sorry oh my god this week has been an absolute mess if anyone is waiting on anything urgent from me please please remind me I don't wanna get too far behind
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old Absences · Next Topic »
Locked Topic
  • Pages: