Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
I never have time to post Absences until I'm back.; Hello again!
Topic Started: Oct 5 2017, 04:00 PM (169 Views)
Saveli Pendleton
Member Avatar
Abandonment Issues ll Ainmere Pendleton 9/4/2045

SO

I have had a very exciting month that has pulled me away from the internet. I posted a bit back in shouty telling you I'd tell you guys - but I had to wait until everything was final because I'm superstitious and didn't wanna jinx it! Between work and planning my wedding and planning my first vacation I've been a bit stressed and tried to keep up. But i needed a break when we made this decision.

Are you ready!? As of November Tenth, when the previous people do their thing and leave - My Fiance and I will own our first home ever! :party: :party: :party:

We are so excited, and obvious moving again, which means I'm going to do my best to balance stuff but I can't garuntee - What would be super helpful is if anyone I've got topics with that I've not responded to in a while could shoot me a message on here or on skype, because I always forget to track my topics and I'm a little lost on where I'm needed! <3

Thank you everyone for supporting me, and of course once I'm moved in everyone will get to see pictures!

-Cole
Posted Image
Claire you are so bae!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charlotte Owens
Member Avatar
seventh year | talkative | slytherin chaser & captain | dan ♡

AHHHH Cole that's amazing news! :woot: :party: :wub:

I certainly have missed you, and best of luck with everything that's to come! This is a very important part of your life and I'm so proud of you for getting there :hugs:
Posted Image
relationships | biography | spotlight | in action | wiki page | aesthetic
bffl
OOC

Stefan Archer
Member Avatar
Monochromat | Kate ♥ | Happy | Head Librarian (HNZ) | Father

Cole!
I'm so happy for you! Congrats on the house and best of luck with all of it :hugs:
Posted Image
Development | Biography | Relationships | Spotlight | Awards| Thanks Phoebe!

Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Member Avatar
HNZ Class of 2023/ Gryffindor HoH/Mom of 3

Congratulations and good luck with everything!
Posted Image
Thanks Annaleise!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fawn Barrow
Member Avatar
Wild Child ll Adopted ll Warning: May Bite

Thank you guys!!! <3
Posted Image
[sma]]Thank you Claire, baby!

Amber Chou Wilson
Member Avatar
Fifth Year | Cheerful | Friendly | Outgoing | Overachiever | Gladrags Employee | Heta Omega Secretary | ♡ Ainsley

That all sounds wonderful! Take your time :wub: it's understandable that it makes you super busy too!
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY | AESTHETIC | RELATIONSHIPS | SPOTLIGHT | AMBER & AINSLEY
Birthday Banner
Posted Image
Posted Image

Professor Monty Pendleton
Member Avatar
Inventor Potions Professor 1-4 Adoptive Father Erudite

:party: :party: :party: MANY EXCITE! I'm so happy for you guys :hugs: (and also for rps because I missed you)

Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y   C H A R A C T E R . D E V E L O P M E N T   P A T R O N U S
OOC
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Madeline Walden
Member Avatar
Impulsive | Jealous | Hot Headed | Dramatic | Co President of Heta Omega | Devoted to James

Congratulations Cole, thats the best news!!! best of luck with everything!!!

and I promise i'll get to Archie :r
Posted Image
Thank you Daph!
Biography * Relationships
bffl
ooc

Professor Kalif Styx
Member Avatar
Patriarch of the Zhefarovich Family, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Slytherin Head of House, Former Death Eater, Legilimens, Occlumens

[justify]Congrats!
No need to message you about topics you haven't responded to. I've not responded to them yet. :r
[/justify]
Posted Image

Samuel Phillips
Member Avatar
Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop Owner Part-Veela Artist

Omg yay :party: Getting a house is so exciting! Hope the move goes smoothly for you :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
biography relationships aesthetic

Saveli Pendleton
Member Avatar
Abandonment Issues ll Ainmere Pendleton 9/4/2045

You guys are so awesome with how supportive you're being seriously!! I'm so glad this place has such a great number of amazing people to support each other.
Posted Image
Claire you are so bae!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome Centre · Next Topic »