Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Shouldn't Be Doing This; Whoops
Topic Started: Apr 20 2017, 03:35 PM (113 Views)
Eva Mariani
Member Avatar
Insecurity is my middle name

I just need to :p

I have Eva here. She's one of the transfers and I'm looking for friends, lots and lots of them because I need Eva to go through drama (I know that's mean but it'll help with her development and stuff). She's one of those people who hides her true persona and hurt by being goofy, outgoing and although she's secretly insecure she loves having friends and being in a big group. I'll need a couple of true friends for her, but also people who might lie to her or pretend to be her friend to use her - I'm not suggesting anything about bullying, just some friendship drama, small things xD I'd also need a frenemy, someone who'll look out for her but who annoys her at the same time. Eva doesn't like to talk about herself or family background either, so that'll be interesting.

If that's confusing, I'm sorry. I'll try to explain better :lol: Basically, for Eva I'd need a group of friends ^_^ Thank you!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Freya Odegard
Member Avatar
Norwegian || Reliable & Helpful || Booksmart

I can offer my baby Freya as a friend, if you're interested ^_^
Posted Image
BIOGRAPHY || AESTHETIC || THEME
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNA

Eva Mariani
Member Avatar

Hey Marijke!
I think they'd be good friends! Do you have anything in mind of how they should meet? :)
Posted Image

Samuel Phillips
Member Avatar
Part-Veela Artist

Hey Clara :D

The frenemy plot you've mentioned sounds really interesting, but I unfortunately don't think I have any characters that could be part of it. So instead I'll offer my 4th year Hufflepuff Xavier as a friend for Eva! He's a bit 'weird' and a few people think he's gross because of his obsession with bugs and dirt, but he's a really genuine person and can get along with most people. Or at least he tries to get along with most people. I don't see a reason he and Eva wouldn't become good friends if they interacted. Maybe he could show her around the school grounds because she's new to the castle, and their friendship could blossom from there?
Posted Image
biography relationships
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eva Mariani
Member Avatar

Hey Anna! :)

I'd love for them to meet and your idea about Xavier showing her around is good. Eva will probably be a little grossed out at the beginning but since he means well she'll get along fine with him. It'll take a little getting used to considering she has never had many friends, but her future friendship with Xavier is a start :D
Posted Image

Samuel Phillips
Member Avatar
Part-Veela Artist

I'm glad you like the idea of them being friends! Did you want me to start a thread? :D
Posted Image
biography relationships
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eva Mariani
Member Avatar

If you could that'll be perfect! I'll reply ASAP xD
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Plotline and Story Development · Next Topic »