Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Studying - Not Really; *Open* After Emzies
Topic Started: Mar 31 2017, 12:46 AM (113 Views)
Elysia Styx
Member Avatar
Bold | Independent | Proud | In Denial | Calculating

[justify]     Elysia Styx brought her younger brother up to the library since he would need to know where it was at. However, she was meeting someone else here. Lestat was busy with his girlfriend, but Elysia could not keep up with who it was. Elysia sighed, really hating the feelings she was having for Zared when she was supposed to hate him for some reason. Elysia settled down at a table, and opened her scroll of parchment before she started to write in her delicate handwriting. Elysia heard someone pull a chair back and sit down across from her, but her eyes met with her younger brother's. "Viktor, can't you do something else? I'm meeting someone." Viktor said nothing, which made Elysia groan. Her brother could be creepy at times, and even now, she felt that there was something off about him. Viktor reminded her of Legion, which was definitely not a good sign, though her father must be proud.

Hearing someone else, Elysia looked up to eventually see Zared. She didn't know how to explain why she was accompanied by her brother. One that Zared had yet to meet. Elysia gestured to an open seat next to her. "Sit, Zared." She was used to being at home and ordering people to get what she wanted. She did not want much, but she figured that this could be their spot, if there wasn't an annoying first year staring. Sometimes, she wished that Viktor would find someone else to bother. Then again, she did wonder if Viktor knew why she had come here. There was no doubt in her mind that he might have suspected something.
[/justify]
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y

Alone
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zared Katsaros
Member Avatar
independent & distant

[justify]Zared had planned to meet up with Elysia earlier in the week through hushed tones and tiny whispers. He was looking forward to meeting up with her, mostly because he enjoyed all of the time he spent with her, it was always good, despite the fact she could be a little cold towards him. He was still unsure of the extent of his feelings towards them, but he definitely wasn't willing to talk about it and he was pretty satisfied for now with the arrangement that they had going between them. They would just sit in the relative silence and enjoy the other person's company. The teen gathered the few bits of homework that he could complete in his time with her and headed to the library. It was good to have her as a sort of friend, largely since his best friend was too busy with his girlfriend to spend any time with him at all. It was frustrating to him, mostly because he enjoyed spending time with him and suddenly that boy didn't have the time for him.

The slytherin found her in the libray and was surprised to see someone else sitting with Elysia, the boy was a little weird, and Zared narrowed his eyes at him before at the indication of Elysia to sit down he did so. Zared glanced between them as he took out his homework and placed it in front of him, he gave a small smile to Elysia and then continued to look at the other boy with narrowed eyes. He decided to ignore the other boy and just focus on working in silence on the homework that he had. The boy was definitely weirded out by the boy and was sure that it was probably someone from Elysia's family, and that explained so much of it.
[/justify]
Posted Image
Biography | Relationships | ^Thanks Kaitlyn^

Elysia Styx
Member Avatar

[justify]Elysia gave the smallest smiles as Zared listened to her and sat down. However, she did notice that Viktor's stare subtly turned to a glare. Oh no. Elysia placed her hand over her.face before she sighed, "This is my younger brother, Viktor. He was sorted into my house and wanted to come to the library. Now, I guess he won't leave us alone" Elysia looked a little apologetic before looking over the homework. She didn't really want to do homework right now, not with Viktor watching. Honestly, she didn't know how much they would get done with a pair of judging eyes leering by. Elysia started doing a little bit of her homework, frowning a fair bit because of Viktor. There was only one person he would listen to as far as she was aware, and her father was not here. Elysia motioned toward his homework to see if Zared was struggling or not. Out of the twins, Elysia was the smarter one, clearly. She just prayed that Zared was smarter than he looked. Not that he looked dumb or something. She did admire the way he looked. So serious. Elysia paused her thinking on that to switch it to homework mode. Boy, was that hard.
[/justify]
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y

Alone

Zared Katsaros
Member Avatar
independent & distant

[justify]The introduction to the staring boy felt a little odd, and he glanced at Elysia's apologetic smile which he returned slightly before it fell away and he gazed back the other boy, he wouldn't stop staring he didn't say anything. Was that what people regarded him like? Was he just like this boy? Sitting silently never really saying anything. Zared didn't liked talking to people so he usually opted to stay rather silent, but he'd never really been on the other side. Zared didn't stare at people as much as this boy did, surely he did, but now Zared wasn't even sure. Zared continued to stare at Viktor for a few more moments before he broke eye contact and looked away from him and down at the homework he had. Zared couldn't concentrate all that well because he could just feel the boy's eyes on him. But he did his best, filling in the homework, writing out the essay he needed to, or bits of it, not really sure he was getting it right because his concentration was just in the wrong place. Eventually he turned to Elysia, "Should I leave?" he asked her quiet, his voice a little rough from its constant disuse, clearly referring to the fact that the girl's brother clearly didn't want him there, which was so odd, Zared was pureblood after all, maybe he wasn't from an established family like they both were, but his was a certain respectable.
[/justify]
Posted Image

Elysia Styx
Member Avatar

[justify]     Elysia felt a ping of guilt when Zared asked if he should leave. No. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted Viktor to leave. Sighing, Elysia shook her head in response. She turned to her brother and said with a stern tone that was nearly frightening, "He is a damn pure-blood. You are not my babysitter, and unless you want to be carried out of here in a matchbox, I suggest you leave!" Elysia was ready to rip her brother a new one. Viktor finally seemed satisfied before getting up and leaving toward the back of the library. Elysia placed her hand over her forehead, as she felt more frustrated than ever. All she wanted was some time alone with Zared. Was that too much to ask? The fact that she threatened her brother because Zared asked if he should leave made her question her true priorities. Yeah, she liked him. She couldn't deny it anymore. Elysia scooted a little closer to Zared to see what he was writing down to ensure that he was getting the answers correct. Elysia looked over the handwriting and she pointed out, "You are doing well. Same answers as me." Elysia showed him her homework, and her neat penmanship. The ink was mostly dry already, since she spent most of the time just glowering at her youngest brother. Elysia moved her silvery green eyes to look at Zared, to see his reaction.[/justify]
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y

Alone

Zared Katsaros
Member Avatar
independent & distant

[justify]Zared was somewhat glad she didn't want him to leave and it was only then that the boy actually did leave. It had taken saying his blood status and a threat but Zared could actually visibly feel himself relax because of it. His gaze didn't shift away from the boy until he was sure he could no longer see him. It was then he turned his attention back to Elysia, and the homework they were both respectively working on. He was sure his work wasn't too bad, given that his concentration had somewhat been taken away, but it seemed alright, and Elysia had the same answers and he swore down that she was smarter than him. Zared scoffed a little however at her statement, he might have been distracted but he wasn't dumb. But at the opportunity he looked at her work and nodded, there was the smallest of smiles upon his face as the answers were very similar, he looked up at her, and stared for a moment at her face, gazing at her eyes, before he just remembered how her brother had been staring and how little he wanted to be like that. The slytherin just looked back at his work, "Continue?" he said, motioning to the work and making to grab his quill and get back to working, he didn't want to talk about this girl's brother, and the thing he wanted to ask of her, seemed like it should definitely wait.
[/justify]
Posted Image

Elysia Styx
Member Avatar

[justify]     Elysia frowned a bit when Zared turned from her gaze. Did her brother freak him out or something, or was it her? Elysia sighed, before turning back to her work and nodding while clearing her throat to get back to work. While she was writing down answers, her mind wondered. The smile that was on his lips. It was inviting. Elysia moved her dark brown hair out of her face and couldn't get that out of her head. She really did care about Zared, and somewhat regretted slapping him when he kissed her last year. "Zared..." Elysia started, unable to concentrate. She wanted to apologize for being so mean to him for the past several years. It was frustrating, because she always wrote down her feelings instead of saying them, since emotions often blinded people. And she felt that way now. She was blinded. "I... I can't concentrate." At least she was being honest. She couldn't concentrate because of how conflicted she was. Elysia bit her lip for a moment, staring anywhere but at the Slytherin next to her. Her quill twirled in her fingers, showing that she was a little less calm than normal. "What's going on? I know something is. I can feel it." Elysia could not figure it out. Did she want to apologize, or was it something she sensed from her brother's best friend? "Is Lestat leaving you behind, and that's why you are willing to study with me?" Lestat was spending a lot of time with the ladies nowadays, one of which was her best friend. Elysia was not happy about that. It was almost as if she were being left behind.[/justify]
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y

Alone

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Library · Next Topic »