Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Sweet pink rose; Pink *open* after Braxton Woodlock
Topic Started: Jan 10 2017, 10:09 PM (141 Views)
Lizzie Taylor
Member Avatar
sports addict | self-confident | pure ball of energy | gryffindor beater

Lizzie only had one pink rose to deliver, and she had no idea where to find its recipient. What did first year ravenclaws do with their free time? Study, maybe...? Lizzie didn't have any better leads short of climbing all the way up to the towers and hoping she ran into him wandering around there, so she began heading towards the library, keeping an eye out for Braxton as she went.
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y|A E S T H E T I C
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Braxton Woodlock
Member Avatar

Braxton was bored of studying, bored of the common room, bored of the library. The problem was he didn't know how else to spend his free time. He knew his brother was no doubt off somewhere causing trouble but that didn't interest Braxton. Until something came to him the Ravenclaw just walked, it wasn't until he reached the fourth floor that he snapped out of his daze when he literally ran into someone. "Sorry i wasn't looking where I was going,"

Lizzie Taylor
Member Avatar
sports addict | self-confident | pure ball of energy | gryffindor beater

((sorry this is so late, I haven't had time to double check my rose threads for a while D=))

Lizzie was starting to zone out, bored of looking around for people she barely recognised, when a younger boy collided with her. Lizzie waved off his apology, not fussed at all. "Oh! Don't worry about it. Hey, are you Braxton Woodlock by any chance? Or do you know where he'd be? I have a rose delivery for him." She asked, smiling kindly.
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y|A E S T H E T I C

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Fourth Floor Corridor · Next Topic »