Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand! We hope you enjoy your visit.

Hogwarts New Zealand is an interactive Harry Potter Role playing experience, set after the epilogue of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an assumed reality where a new branch of Hogwarts has opened in New Zealand!
What new magic exists now? What new events are occurring across the Wizarding World? What new forces oppose those of good?
Join today as a House Elf, Professor, Shopkeeper, Ministry Worker, Student or anything else and find out!

Join the magic!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
*Mult-Quote Mult-Quote
Rosy-red; Red *open* after Zara Cohen-Knight
Topic Started: Jan 10 2017, 08:56 PM (71 Views)
Lizzie Taylor
Member Avatar
sports addict | finding herself | pure ball of energy | gryffindor beater

As exciting as it was to be delivering so many red roses, Lizzie was a little apprehensive of this one as she vaguely recognised the girl's name as 'that girl who hates quidditch'. As much as Lizzie worried about the delivery going awry, it at least meant that she knew just what the person she was looking for looked like, and she was able to catch up to her early, on the way out of breakfast. "Zara! Wait up, you're Zara Cohen-Knight, right?" She called out, hurrying after her.
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y | A E S T H E T I C
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zara Cohen-Knight
Member Avatar
Anti-Quidditch Twinning

Zara knew who was on all of the Quidditch teams - she made a point of it. So when she was followed out by one of the players after her breakfast the Ravenclaw sighed. Her assumption was that she was about to be harassed for her ideals by some girl who had been brainwashed by the system to follow a sport that hurt people and families alike. "Yes I'm Zara," she turned on her heels looking at the Gryffindor beater with as little disdain as she could manage because it was hardly the girl's fault that society had told her that these things were good for them when in all actuality early head injuries created problems far later in life. These things happened with all muggle sports too but Quidditch was the only high impact sport where they were several hundred feet above the ground too.
Posted Image
biography

Lizzie Taylor
Member Avatar
sports addict | finding herself | pure ball of energy | gryffindor beater

Lizzie was relieved that the girl didn't seem too angry to have a quidditch player talk to her, and gave a broad, friendly smile. "Cool." She said happily, and dug through her bundle of roses quickly. "Here! Special rose delivery, just for you!" Lizzie beamed, holding out the bright red rose and its attached note.

Note
Posted Image
B I O G R A P H Y | A E S T H E T I C

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Entrance Hall · Next Topic »