Walking through the castle.

Kailey Harrington

OOC First Name
Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kailey had been taking the day off from her pile of hyomework to just explore the castle. She knew this would come back to bite her but at the moment she really just didn't care. She had a knack for being able to cram a whole assignment into a short amount of time and get a good grade on it. She eventually found herself in the north tower again. Her legs were getting a bit tired so she deided to stop and rest for a bit. She looked out the window and was amazed at what she saw. Wow...this is a really good view! Kailey thought

Michael was striding up the steps to the north tower for no particular reason just curiosity and because he had work to do there wasn't a lot of time to get a good look. He seen an older girl peering ut of the window and stopped in his steps not sure what to say.

Kailey was shaken out of her trance like state by footsteps. She looked over only to see a boy she had yet to meet. She assumed that it was a first year and walked over to where he was. She figured get may as well meet some more first years. "Hello there, I'm Kailey." she said politely

Amy had been up to the North Tower before now and she had loved standing up there and looking at the view. Now that she had a bit of spare time on her hands she wasted no time in making her way slowly up the steps.
She was slightly suprised then as she reached the top and saw Michael and another girl. "Hi!" Amy said smiling at the two of them. She thought it might be better to introduce herself to the seemingly older girl there as well. "I'm Amy by the way" she said with a smile.

"Hi Amy, I'm Kailey" Kailey said introducing herself to the first year girl.

"Its nice to meet you" Amy said politely smiling. "What year are you in?" she asked, unsure as to what year she was in.

"I'm in my second year. I havent seen you around here. Are you a first year?" Kailey asked

"Oh yes I am in my first year" Amy said happily. She paused for a moment and looked out of the window before sighing. "It's a lovely view from up here isn't it?" she asked.

"It is, I never really noticed it before now." Kailey replied

"Do you not come up here much then?" Amy asked Kailey,still looking at the view from the window.

"Not really, I'm usually busy." Kailey replied

"Oh right, its lovely to just come up here and just look out of the window" Amy sighed looking out at the grounds. It really was beautiful up here, very idyllic.

"It is isn't it?" Kailey replied, turning her head to look out the window once again.

"So where abouts do you come from Kailey?" Amy asked, moving conversation on a little. She was keen to get to know a few more people around here, she knew a lot of her fellow first years but that was about it.

((Soo sorry for the overly late reply!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back