Tree, Tree, Tree, Rock, Tree, Cliff. Edge, Tree.

Kida Frost

Tuscan Charmers Captain • Animagus • Frost Academy

OOC First Name
Ash
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was trecking through the forest. she hadn't gone past the center of the forest but she knew that there were cliffs furhter up ahead. Kida looked around. she didnt want to get lost when she was at the cliffs. Kida quickly scribbeled on a peice of paper and let out a loud whistle. surely enough Gufo came down and landed on her arm. "Can you take this to Arisa Please" Kida said handing the note to Gufo. she sent him off and walked to the middle of the forest.

Arisa was pretty bored so she decieded to study a little, just as she was opening her books she saw Kida's owl coming towards her with a note. "Hey Gufo" Arisa said petting him and taking the note. She read it over quickly and gave a mental sigh when Kida told her to take a broom this time. Arisa not having a broom walked to the quiditch supplies shed and grabbed a broom. She kicked off lightly and was in the air, she slowly made her way to the forest "It would have been much faster to run" she grumbled when she was finally in the middle of the forest.

"You have to learn to trust the broom" she sighed "Watch" she said taking the broom off Arisa carefully. "she swung her leg around it and kicked of soaring to a high hover. "You wont fall" she said as she jumped up on stood on it. "You just have to trust the broom" Kida put her hands down on the broom and pushed off into a handstand. "And i think i might be showing off" she said as she jumped down and soared back to Arisa. jumping off as they skimmed the ground she held out the broom for Arisa. "But we're not here to Show off broom tricks." she pointed off into the woods. "Cliff's" she smiled "If your willing"

"Of course" Arisa replied with a smile, she could smell the salt air from there "that way right?" she asked pointing in the way it was coming from. Not waiting for an answer she ran off in that derection and came to the cliffs. It was beautiful there, the waves crashing agaisnt the rocks, the sun rays glittering on the water "Wow" she said in awe. She ran up to the edge and let the water splash her "these would be great for cliff diving"

Kida followed Arisa slowly. she walked over to her and looked over the edge. "cliff diving. apart from the fact that you can die" she said laughing slighty Kida thought for a moment. "But i know something better then Cliff Diving" she smiled. "Can i borrow that broom?" she asked smiling

"Sure" Arisa said handing her the broom "and its a sport, lots of people do it" Arisa added with a laugh. She looked at the water again it just kept calling her Arisa, Ariiisssaaa, come on jump in, you know you want to, theres only a few rocks Arisa heard the voice in her head. Arisa shook her head, her newly brown hair falling infront of her eyes "We have to go swiming later" Arisa said sitting on the edge.

"Bingo" she said as she grabbed the broom. "I'll be back" she said as she soared through the forest she jumped off when she reached outside her room she jumped in through the window and grabbed a bag from in her cupboard, she put the backpack over her shoulder and jumped out the window and onto the broom. she soared back through the forest and jumped off next to arisa dumping her bag on the ground. "I didnt know what to bring. so i brought something of everything incase i got bored" she said as she opened the bag with various ropes inside "pick a colour" she said "its so we dont get out lines mixed up"

"Yellow" Arisa replied pulling out a yellow rope, it was the same color as the Hufflepuff crest. "what are they for?" Arisa asked curiosly.

(sorry, lame -_-)

"Absailing" she smiled as she took a blue out of the bag and took the yellow from Arisa. "then Rock Climbing if your up to it" Kida walked over to two sturdy tree's and tied one colour to each. she grabbed a yellow harness and handed it to Arisa. "put that on while i do there ropes up" she smiled as she began to do some clip and rope ties. before putting on her own harness and connecting herself to her ropes. "you ready" she said looking at Arisa

"abwhat?" Arisa asked putting on the harness. "and I've never been rock climbing before, i missed 11 years of sports" Arisa sighed. "anyways, im ready, for what ever were doing" Arisa said with a smile.

Kida laughed "Absailing is well" she said as she walked over to Arisa and hooked up her harness to the rope. "something like this" she said as she grabbed arisa's hand and walked to the edge "Just sit back in your harness" she smiled as she sat back slightly. "Come on" she smiled.

Arisa sat back in her harness "what are we doing?" Arisa asked nervously. She knew there was a harness for a reason, so she was sure she wouldn't get hurt, but it would be nice to know what she was about to do.

"Absailing" she smiled as Kida kicked her rope off the edge of the cliff "Kick your rope off" she said as she grabbed onto some of it "Ok Hold onto your rope. dont let it go, you allow your self to go up and down and as soon as you take pressure off your rope you will stop going down. just dont let go. to move down pull on your rope" Kida pulled on her rope and began to walk down the wall slightly. "and to stop, just stop the pressure your pulling" she said as she stopped moving down. "you try, we're going to jump down the wall. The muggle way" she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back