Training

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked out on the lawn with her t-shirt and shorts on and her running shoes and a bottle of water. She sat down and tied her shoe laces and waited for Cameron to come so that they could train her weak muscles.

Cameron had been up long before day break so he decided he might as well take a slight run. After quite a long run day was starting to break and he remembered Caysi's proposal. Might as well keep up my running on my way. He thought as he ran across the lawn to where they would be meeting. Of corse she's already there He thought laughing to himself when he saw her standing in her t-shirt and shorts.

Caysi turned around and saw Cameron running and she smiled and said "Hey". she went over to him and said " What are the plans for training these weak muscles?". she smiled.

((( brb in 10 minutes.)))

"Well of corse some light weight lifting is a neccisity but I was also thinking about training your stamina since your going to be swinging the beaters bat and going to be exerting some major energy and all. And of corse stamina before strenght because its more important I was thinking of a small run. Mabye a mile or two for starters." Replied Cameron glad he had actually thought this through.

Caysi nodded and said " Sounds like fun!". she tagged him and said " Your it!". she ran forward as fast as she could trying to stay ahead far away as possible so that Cameron couldn't catch her.

Cameron just stood there dumbfounded for a minute before taking off after Caysi with his long strides. Wonder how much she runs.. mabye she can beat me mabye she can't.. I'm glad I've been running 5 miles a day for the past year.

Caysi ran breathing heavily as she saw Cameron running to her and she put her left foot infront of her other foot and being a dummy as she always is she fell and hit her head on the grass.

((( I didn't know what else to put...do you think I should be unconcious?)))

((change hand to head and ya i think uncouncious would work :p LMAO..))

Cameron seeing Caysi go down thought to himself OH CRAP OH CRAP as he ran over to see if she was okay.

After reaching her he saw that she was uncouncious. CRAP ..... well.. one thing to do. he thought to himself as he picked her up in his arms and started walking towards the hosipital wing. Haha I bet she would like freak if she knew I was holding her.. prolly beat my head in.

((so in basic this thread should be unused for a couple days???? then have a post saying a few days passed and we are trying it again :p>>>))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back