Suprise Suprise

Rauri Jayne

"wow" Rauri said sarcastically as she opened a gift from her mother. "Its a Box. Hey look everyone my mum got me a box"

"You are so a show off you know!" said Carly shaking her head. "I mean, it could br somthing really embrassing like a new pair of undies and you are inviting people over to see it! you have guts" patting her friend and sitting down to enjoy the show.

(((Rauri your other character got sorted you didn't need to make another one. Just ask Alicia to change griffygirl name and make this one inactive. :oy: ))

"I say i say What is in the box?" Harriet said as she walked past

((Hello Harriet and Sarah.I just wanted to say to
Sarah:-You need to be in character that is Rp as third person and I guess the term is still going on though I se you as a sorted Ravenclaw you still have to wait three or four weeks before you come to hogwarts officialy because the year is going on.So you cant simply Rp in the greaty Hall since logically you are not suppose to be here till the next year.

Harriet:Same goes for you and you are still unsorted and I believe this was your first post.I suggest you PM Alicia Barker to help you get sorted.))

Thanks for your care but i am in fact on my way to becoming a nurse at the hospitalwing

My friend sarah was sorted at the start of this year and has only just become offline

Thanks for your conceren HArriet =)) =)) =)) =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back