Sick.

A

Anonymous

She had that feeling that if she didn't slow down, she would puke. So, she slowed down, then sat down. She was feeling woozy and weak. His father killed mine. He killed him.

Cris knew she wasn't feeling well but he had to check on her and make sure she was ok. SO he followed her out and then sat about 3 broomsticks lengths away from her. He just sat and watched.

She took the breath of fresh air, but it was to much for her stomach to handle, she puked all over the lawn. She cough a bit, and got sick again.

" OH lils." then he grabbed her hair. She had puked in it. "I'm sorry."

She smacked him, "Get away from me." She gave him a glare that she was afraid would kill him, "Leave me alone!" He tried to hug her, "GET AWAY," she fought as much as she could. But, there was no use, he had a firm grip around her shoulders, so she just broke down and cried.

"I know.. I know... Sh-sh hush it's ok.. I know..." And he just sat there and hugged her.

"I hate you." She cried. She cried for hours it seemed, though it was only about 30 minutes. She finnally went to sleep in his arms.

She had another nightmare.

Lily, babe, go to you room, quickly.

No, Daddy, please, don't make me.

Go, now!

Daddy.

I SAID GO!

[he turned to the other death eater]

Please, don't hurt my baby girl or my wife.

SHUT UP!

[lilian was sitting in her room, listening to the screaming of the other deatheater.]
[a green light outlined her door.]

NOOOOOOO!!!

[she opened her door]
[she could see over the banister of the stairs, her dad laying there, lifeless.]

She jerked awake quickly.

" Lils?" Cris helped her up. "You fell asleep. Are you ok?"

She stood up slowly. "Please, just give me time to think." She looked around, and then went to the girls dorms.

" Ok. I still love you though Lils, but you will have you time." Cris went to his dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back