Shedding Tears Is Nothing To Be Ashamed Of

Fayt was surprised when he heard Jaedan saying that he liked Alice, really, he didn't expect that at all. He was showing no signs of showing that he had those feelings for her, and he was not even aware of it. He just didn't care about such things at the moment, it was just a waste of time for him. "What do you mean that I like her? I don't.." He said, frowning, out of all his conversations with Alice, it was apparent that she didn't like him either, in fact, he annoys her. "I don't give my trust away Jaedan, it's something that you should earn." He then added, frowning even deeper. It's not that he was closing his doors at her now, but it was just too hard for him to say that he'll trust someone.

Jaedan looked at Fayt, fear in her eyes. "You used to like her, she was your friend until you scared her. Thats what you do! You scare people!" she was scared too, she'd admit. "Everyone's scared of you, even Im scared of you, but I gave you a chance, you should give people's chances." she looked at him, and she gripped her wrist, and got ready to jump up if he did anything else.

The familiar look of fear in Jaedan's eyes was enough to make Fayt remember how Alice had acted the first time that she had known that he was a parselmouth. Of course, how could he have forgotten those quivering eyes that the others would show him when he was around. Before he had attended school, he had always been 'that' kid, the one that others didn't really approached. Those cold gray eyes of his was enough to send another kid running away with tears after all, and of course, he was making no effort to change that impression on him by others, not now, not ever. "I don't really care about that." He said, his tone getting colder as the time passes by. He was getting rather irritated by now, and he was making no move to hide it. "You know, if you are scared of me, then you could just go..."

Jaden looked at Fayt with menacing ryes. "No. No because I might fear you but you need someone.

<Soz didn't have long I'll edit laters>

"I need someone? No I don't. " Fayt said flatly, really, Jaedan was just too stubborn, wasn't she? He definitely needs no one, he had his twin with him already, and that was enough for him. He had his own world, and not everyone was welcome in it, he wouldn't want anyone to invade and just go around and mess with his own life. He wanted to live without caring for anyone else. He didn't like to create any bonds or companionship as the others called it, it would just bring him down then, and who knows, they might just betray him the way that his real parents did. "You don't know me at all."

"If you don't like me, why are you talking to me or coming tonight?" she asked him, her eyes filled with anxiety. She liked Fayt, but obviously Fayt didn't like Jaden... It really upset her that Fayt was acting so.....cold, heart of stone. "Cold hands and a heart of stone." she muttered, thinking of the song by Muggle Diana Vickers.

Fayt frowned after he had heard Jaedan's statement, of course, he had always been misunderstood by others, not that he actually cared about it, but sometimes, he couldn't help but to get affected by it too. After all, despite that tough exterior that he was showing, he was still a child deep inside. It was just that, the harshness of reality was keeping him from being the child that he was supposed to be. "I don't hate you alright." He said shortly, really, it was not like he dislike her by now, but he was just not the type to be overly expressive and overly friendly.

Jaden looked at Fayt with disbelieving eyes. "But you don't like me." she pointed out to Fayt. She liked Fayt and didn't want him to lose himself, like Nick did. "I don't wanna play games anymore Fayt! Do you like me, or not?"

"What?" Once again, Fayt was taken back by Jaedan's sudden outburst. He didn't expect it at all, and honestly, he didn't really like it. It was much easier to talk to her when she was calm, not like this. "What is it to you if I like you or not anyway?" He said, quite irked by her sudden questions. He was just like that is seemed, he's distant and arrogant, didn't she understand that? If she had wanted so much for him to trust her, then she could just accept who he is.

Jaden decided it was time to go...she wanted to prepare to see Nick. "Look, I better go." she stood up and dusted off her clothes and picked up her bag. "See ya later, Kay?"

"Fine, do what you want to do." Fayt said flatly as he watched Jaden prepared herself to go. He knew that she was just trying to run away from him, trying to avoid the questions that he had just asked, but even so, he's not going to force her to stay there, it would be better for him if she did go after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back