Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hey Everyone I'm posting this on behalf of my best friend for life. She explaines down below what happened to her. It is my request that we all send her good wishes and hope she gets better. And comes back to us because I for one have a lot of plots that need resolving revolving my sister in spirit. Keep Eden in your prayers!

From Eden said:
Hey this is Eden I am having Ana post this for me because I am unable to. On Saturday I had some really bad seizures that in the end put me in the hospital. While the doctors where able to make the seizures stop I have lost a good part of my memory. From what I have been told by both Ana and Fred. HNZ has been a huge part of my life for the past four years. I wish I could say I remember it but I don't. So because I don't remember my passwords to anything or who my characters are I won't be able to get on for a while. Hopefully the memories will come back soon but until than I am going to be unable to get on. You guys are amazing and I am going to miss you. I guess if you wanna get a hold of me ask Ana for my Skype.

With love Eden

Oh that's terrible!!!!

I hope Eden gets better soon! :(

:o

My best wishes and love to Eden. I hope she gets better soon.

Best of luck and stuff,
Melissa.

Best wishes and love to Eden! :hug:
I hope she gets better soon and is able to remember things soon! ♥

That is horrible! I hope she gets better and remembers things soon!

My word... :o
Well, she can however long she needs, and we give her love in order to make her feel better and gets her memories back. ^_^

~ Kaitlyn

HNZ sends you all the love that we can send!
Recall your memories and come back to us! :hug: Take your time though so that you can fully recover.

Ana,

Please send Eden a hug from me. I hope she feels better soon!

My heart goes out to Eden.

I hope she gets better soon, I couldn't imagine what it must be like for her but she's a strong woman so I'm sure she'll get through this.

Much love, Eden ♥

Oh wow, this is horrible :(
I hope she gets better soon, it must've been a really bad attack.

Keep us updated Ana :hug: Just pray she at least get most of her memory back!

Oh dear! :o

Hopefully she'll get better and her memory comes back in full force, I'll keep her in my thoughts. :hug: Send her a hug from me.

~Tenilee

:o Eden! :hug:

This is definitely terrible, and I'm so sorry this happened. Please give her a hug from me, and she'll definitely be in my thoughts. <3

This news is just so sad.. I hope Eden gets better soon. I'll keep her in my prayers...

Get better soon Eden....

Me and my sister are praying that you get better...

Much love to Eden and her family. Hope everything comes back to normal soon.

I was going to say to give eden a hug from me, but i k ow that really there is no need.Eden is a strong willed and determined woman and she can get through this. The most important thing for her right now is to be where she is loved and supported by people she knows. Spending time away from HNZed will get her better relaxed for when she returns and I know she will return. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family. I hooe soon she is able to recover to the full extent that includes the ability to visit her online friends again.

We love you Eden, hope you can eventually come back to us.
Teigs.

Take care of yourself, Eden. My prayers out to you and your family.

Hey guys,

First off I want to say thank you to all of for your warms thoughts and prayers. I can not express enough how much all of this means to me and Fred. While I still don't have any solid memory of the past four years I do get these random headaches that sometimes bring a memory. Like I said in Shouty I still don't remember you guys which makes me sad because you all seem to know a whole lot more about me than I do right now. I am right now trying to do normal day to day things in hopes that it will bring more of my memory back. It hasn't really worked as of yet but I am going to continue on in the hopes that it does. You will see me on from time to time poking around trying to remember things. Once again I can not say thank you enough for all the love, support, facebook posts and even a few text messages I have gotten from you guys. In closing I love you guys and I can't wait to remember everything once more.

Eden

Eden!
You poor thing, I'm here to Job your memory with Photos which i wonder if they will help or not, but its worth a Shot :)

So I created a few Banners for you over the years and i'm shuffeling through my Photobucket to post some hoping that it will help you remember anything from them?
Ban1-9.png

Ban4-3.png

Banner7-1.png

Itsagirl-1.png

Ban1-2.png

Ban1-3.png

Banner6.png

Banner2-5.png

banner3-3.jpg

Banner2-6.png

banner3-2.png

LLFBan2.png

KidawolfBannerII2.jpg

Kidafrostshorthair.png

kidahallo4-1.png

blood-1-1.png

4522236977.jpg

Andy-1-1.jpg

total_llama.gif

REMEMBER EDEN! DAMN IT WOMAN! *shakes shakes*
Kida and Eden had an alternate RP where they were secretly inlove with Eachother, Kida has a daughter Scarlet and Eden has Aine who are like sisters!
Kida needs her bestie back!

I'll go with Amanda on this one;

edenselwin2.jpg

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back