Poisoned Lollypop

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
"Lolly pop, lollipop oh lolli, lolli, lolli lollipop." Seemed to echo through out Bleak Street as the sweet voice of Epiphany Bones sang one of her favorite songs. She was playing with a ball that she had just been sent by her older sister and had not been watching where she was going as she bounced it down the street. It was rare for a light like Epiphany's to show up in a place like Bleak Street. Even Zazuka didn't shine as bright but then again she was only seven and innocent to the ways of the world. The only dark spot that had even come into her life since she left her father's clutches was Luther Silverback and his metal snake.

Every time Epiphany went back to that time she thought of ways she could have avoided the snake or she could have bested they boy. Luther was a rotten, evil little boy and in all the books that Epiphany had been read the hero always beat the person that was rotten and evil. Epiphany had never told anyone that she had taught herself to read at the age of two but then again no one really needed to know everything about her. Epiphany was cleaver. More cleaver than anyone gave her credit for. Not that she wanted credit for it.

Epiphany was happy just being the bright sunny little girl that they wanted her to be. "Call my baby lollipop tell you why." She sang as she bounced the ball off a peeling wall and gasped. Epiphany had broken a rule. "I'm in Bleak Street." She whispered as she looked around biting her lip.

On the step of the Silver Snake sat a small boy, it was not uncommon for this child to be here and most of the residents of Bleak Street were wise enough to avoid him. At first it was because of the rumors that surrounded the boy's family, the name Silverback had many ties including that of the nightmare that once ruled over Bleak Street. The shop that the family kept also had rumors, destroyed several times by different and unbelievable things each of it's owners seemed immersed in the dark arts. Lately however a new rumor had begun, a hag had been killed and if the rumors were to be believed the young boy that could be seen reading on the street was responsible. Such rumors however were constant around Bleak Street and couldn't be held true however anyone who got close to the boy especially when he was surrounded by his silver familiar could definitely feel a chill run up their spines.

Luthor sat reading his book, it was very large and very old. Something his grandmother had given to him though he didn't know why, the book was full of dates and historical events that Luthor didn't care for. Even Sigourney had dissapeared from his side, attending to other things within the shop. Luthor looked at the words understanding most of them yet wishing he didn't, he was feeling restless again. He wanted to do something, kill something. It felt like ages since he'd seen the life flicker in some pathetic creature's eyes as it began to leave his world. Something turned in his stomach as he thought of this, closing his book he looked and saw someone that he recognized. It was a girl he had met before and vowed to destroy, looking around he noticed that Sigourney was still inside which meant that he had an opportunity. If she was out here she would try to stop Luthor from killing her but if he did it before she came out then she would help him hide the evidence.

Luthor left the book on the stairs as he got up and began walking towards the girl a cold smile on his face. Luthor had been learning new things, it was time he put them into practice if he was ever going to live up to his destiny. "Good afternoon" Luthor said cordially enough as he made his way towards the girl, despite his attempts at sounding nice his voice was still somewhat cold and high pitched though his eyes were bright and looked nothing like their true self. Luthor had to be subtle, he had to learn how to manipulate others with more than just his will. This was something both his Aunt and his familiar had been trying to teach him recently. "I'm sorry about what happened to you" Luthor said as he looked at the ground as though he actually were sorry for this girl. To an extent he was sorry she had been poisoned by Sigourney since it had not given him what he wanted. Luthor wanted to kill this girl himself, he wanted to stick a knife into her guy and rip out one of her bones so he could add it to his collection. Now a chance for that wish to be fulfilled had presented itself to him and he wasn't going to fail.

Of all the places that Epiphany thought she could have ended up she was in front of the Silver Snake staring into the eyes of Luther Sliverback. Epiphany put on her sugariest smile when she saw him. He was a twisted boy she had seem it the last time and no amount of polightness was going to make her change her mind about him. "Of course you are. Not everyone can hath good control over their toyth." She said her lisp coming up. It wasn't as bad as it had been some years ago because she had worked on it as well as worked on adding 's'es to everything.

It was strange but Epiphany could see past the sparkle in his eyes and see what he truly wanted with her. Luther wanted her dead. His darkness was so deep that he wanted to destroy her. Epiphany was determined not to let him do it. Epiphany bounced the ball in her hands once more on the ground because she didn't want her own toys touching a place like the Sliver Snake. Even looking at it made a person want to scream for their mommies. If Epiphany ever had a mommy. She had been told that her mother had died giving birth to her but lately she had gotten the feeling that this had been a lie.

Epiphany would find out the truth later she supposed but for now she would let everyone think that she had bought it. "Is this your home then?" Epiphany asked sweetly, this time she had made sure that the lisp was taken out. Luther wasn't treating her at the moment so she could be nice to him. Her sugar was for everyone really even if she didn't like them all that much. Epiphany thought that all she had to be careful of now was the extended words that she sometimes used that things would be alright.

"Sigourney is not a toy" Luthor said truthfully though there was also a bit of venom as he looked at the girl and her ball. She was such a child, an annoying little insect that had to be crushed. "I don't play with toys, I hate them" Luthor said matter of factly as he looked back up at the Silver Snake and in a sense everything that was inside of it. There were many things but none of them were toys, not unless you considered their abilities to kill as toy like things. "That is a shop, why would I live in a shop?" Luthor said as he looked back at the girl and her ball. It was getting harder and harder to be nice considering this girl was mentally challenged and needed to be taken out of his world. "I live in Tremain Manor" Luthor said simply enough trying to hold on to whatever kindness he was pretended to have.

Luthor looked around, he needed to make sure Sigourney stayed inside and away from them so that he could do what he wanted without her interference. Luthor felt something grow inside his stomach, it was a painful emptiness that he had felt before whenever he wanted to take a life. Luthor was getting more and more annoyed with this girl, just be being around her was making him mad. He had to hide it though, Luthor had to be a good boy so that when she did die at his hands she would be all the more shocked and surprise. It was something new that began to fill his mind, the thought of betraying someone, playing with them like toys before they died. Luthor pursed his lips slightly as he looked down at the ground, he didn't play with toys and yet now he was thinking about doing just that.

Luthor thought about what he was thinking, people around him were toys that he was allowed to play with and then break. It was a statement that made perfect sense. Luthor smiled, this girl was going to die once Luthor was finished playing with her though he wasn't sure how he was going to play with her. Luthor wished he understood some more about this type of thing, it seemed easier just killing them. Luthor however was also intrigued at the challenge that was being presented to him, ever since he'd killed the hag with Leah Winters he had found less joy in simply killing. Luthor was now going to learn a new process in killing, something his Aunt, Familiar, and grandmother had been trying to teach him for a long time. "Where do you live?" Luthor asked trying to be a little more cordial.

Epiphany felt sorry for Luther a little bit. He seemed not to know that he was a child and that there was so much of the world that was open for them as children. Zazuka had told Epiphany all the time to enjoy the time that she had as a child because it was the only time that she would be truly free. Epiphany felt it too. She loved the way she could say that she didn't know something like a rule and people would believe it. She never lied though. Epiphany had only lied once and it had ended badly so she didn't think lying was such a good thing. She knew how to manipulate the truth though. "Sorry must have misplaced my mind for a bit." Epiphany said. "How can you not like toys?" Epiphany asked tilting her head.

Epiphany, even her father hadn't let her have any toys, had been playing with things ever since she could remember. Toys where the very essence of Epiphany's world. All her friend loved toys too. Then again Luther was a strange one. "It would be so scandalacious if you did. A shopkeeper boy that lives over his shop and makes things to sell out of things that he finds. Oh and he can make all sorts of colorful things to make other children happy. He could make magic things that only work for children so grown ups don't take them away." She kept going on and on with the idea that she had just had.

The thought had lead to a game that she could play with her friends. For this she supposed that she should be grateful to Luther but the way he had talked to her made her hesitant to show him any kind of actual gratitude. "I live in with Ms. Esmeralda in her house not far from here. And sometimes I live with my sister in the Paramore house. My sister Nix lives there too. She's so nice and she' so brave. If we get in trouble it's always Nix that gets us out of it." She said brightly. She loved her homes and the people there. Somewhere inside Epiphany she felt as if the magic world was where she was meant to be not with her father. There where times when she hoped that he never came for her to take her back home.

"You talk like a child" Luthor said more than a bit cold as he stared at the little girl. "That is why your worthless" Luthor added this time with a bit of anger in his tone. Since the day he was born Luthor knew that he had a destiny and that he would be powerful in the dark arts. This girl however was content on simply being normal, something that only made her more likely to be crushed under his foot. "You should grow up so that you can get what you want" Luthor said not quite sure why he did, he was trying to help her and yet he wanted nothing more than to kill her. It seemed kinda ironic in a way but he quickly realized it was all part of playing with his new 'toy'. Luthor was beginning to enjoy it somewhat, talking with someone before he killed them. He would have to hurry though since Sigourney could be anywhere at any moment.

Luthor's eyes widened as he looked down at his leg, Sigourney was there and within a few moments she had slithered up to his shoulder. Luthor wondered how much she had heard but he didn't need to wonder for long. "Aren't we a little ways from home, Epiphany Bones" The snake said almost mockingly to the young girl as it's tongue stuck out. Luthor recomposed himself as he looked at Sigourney, she had come too soon and ruined everything. Luthor was quite angry but didn't show it as the snake continued to talk "You silly girl, can't you see that Luthor wants to kill you" Sigourney said again in a mocking tone. "Luthor wants to cut you open and feel your blood on his fingers, then he will take one of your bones just as he did with the bird" Sigourney said matter of factly, the Silver Snake knew Luthor better than any other living creature and it wasn't too difficult to see through his act.

"Luthor however cannot be allowed to kill you since you have some worth" Sigourney said with a smirk, after their last encounter Sigourney had the House Elf do some investigating and had been surprised to discover that her older sister was the dark prophet or at least would become the dark prophet. "Sigourney" Luthor began however he was cut off before he could say anything. "You remember what happened the last time we met, well if you don't want it to happen again you will do as I command" Sigourney said coldly as her tongue stuck out once more. "Without telling her why, you will bring your sister to the Silver Snake during the Summer holidays" Sigourney said with a smirk. "If you don't then I will slither into your house and bite everyone inside, you will live in agony as you watch the people you love die around you" Sigourney said in a very threatening voice. Luthor couldn't help but smirk slightly as the thought of this girl suffering so much brought some joy into his heart, at least joy was the closest he could get to describe what he was feeling.

"I talk like child which is what I am." Epiphany said nodding. Epiphany was aware of her age and what she was. Yes she was advanced for her age but she was still a child. Her enegry was endless and so was hope in her heart. She wondered why there where people out there so intent on killing that hope in others. She had seen how Andy, her sister's best friend, had changed because the hope in her heart was being crushed out of her. "I can get what I want now. I have what I want now actually, a family that loves me." She said all games aside. Epiphany when she was still with her father wondered why he hurt her. She had thought it was his way of loving her. She knew that now that that wasn't love.

Love came from her older sister who did everything she could to protect her and Esmeralda who taught her so many things already. She was ready to go to Hogwarts if she could but Epiphany knew that she would have to wait. The sanke came out of the shop and she looked at Luther's face. A bright smile came to her's. His plan was ruined because of the snake. "Hidiosus metal mostrositiy I knew exsactly what Luther is and what he wants to do with me" She said looking at Luther. Her eyes where pitch black like her sister's but Epiphany had very little of the abilities shared by the Bones family line. Zazuka was the first that had seeing ablities so clearly.

Epiphany on the other hand could just read people. They where like books to her, to be read and figured out. She had read Luther the moment she had seen him kill that bird. "Which one. I have so many sisters. There's Nix who's the same age as I am. There's the baby twin and then there's Brianna and Luna and Kaliey and Trista." Epiphany said bouncing the ball again. She wasn't afraid of the pair. Some would think her foolish but she wasn't. Epiphany felt sorry for the boy and didn't know what to feel for the snake. It had hurt her but she wasn't afraid of it. She felt as she never could be. "Try to get into the house snake and see what happens." She said and bounced the ball again. She wasn't bring Zazuka to the Silver Snake. Epiphany had seen Zazuka get sick whenever there was negetive energy around. Epiphany was always being protected by her older sister now it was time for Epiphany to protect her if she could. That and she wanted to see that twisted gleam out of Luther's eyes.

"Do not think of me as a fool little girl" Sigourney hissed as an odd tone was pronounced in it, she was using a power that she had never revealed before so that the girl could see where her mistake had been made. Long ago Luxen had invented the Silver Snake but after the second version of these snakes were created he had abandoned the older models in Bleak Street where they remained inactive waiting for a master that would never summon them until now. Within a few moments twenty of these older models appeared as though time itself had paused them, they looked as though they were brand new for they were very durable. "You may hold some power but you are not the Dark Prophet and you will bring her to us Sigourney said in another threatening tone. This girl was in her territory where she reigned supreme over all the Silver Snakes and she did not feel the least threatened by the girl's black eyes.

In fact they reminded Sigourney of Luxen or at least the Dark Magic that had once called itself Luxen, it was very possible that not all of it had been destroyed and that even now it was trying to regain it's power so that the Lord of Nightmares might one day returned to Bleak Street in a new form. "You will be followed everywhere you go by one of these Silver Assassins, they can strike at you or your loved ones at any time from any shadow" Sigourney hissed malevolently as the Silver Snakes surrounded the girl and hissed in turn. "If these should fail then the acolytes will be sent and I assure you that once they have been summoned they will not rest until they kill you and Essy, then they will take your sister by force and ensure that she becomes the Dark Prophet" Sigourney said darkly as a few hags appeared nearby. The pathetic Hags took one look at the snakes and at Luthor and began walking away however it was too late.

Two of the snakes fell from the roof and quickly bit the two who immediately fell onto the ground without another sound, their bodies were already turning cold as the poison ran itself very quickly inside their bodies. "I wonder if Essy will fall that quickly, she is old so I imagine she would die even quicker" Sigourney said with some humor in her tone. Luthor smiled more hungrily, he wondered if Sigourney would allow him to play with his two new toys and add them to his collection. Luthor's eyes however turned back to the girl, he wanted her even more "Kill her now Sigourney" Luthor ordered however the snake merely ignored him. Luthor hated being ignored as he turned towards the other Silver Snake, they were designed to follow the orders of the Silverback's namely Luxen however as his heir Luthor was sure that the snakes would obey him. He knew that the ball in her hand was probably special like her other toys but he also knew that like Sigourney, the Silver Snakes were very strong and only powerful dark magic could actually defeat them. "Kill her" Luthor ordered as the snake's eyes began to glow red. Sigourney began hissing however even she knew that it would be difficult to counter a command given by Luthor Silverback.

A long time ago Epiphany had seen a girl playing with a yo-yo. The stunts she did where so great in Epiphany's eyes that she had begged her sister for one. Epiphany had gotten her ball instead or at least she had thought so. There was a loop on the side of the ball that made the ball into a yo-yo. She had found this not too long ago and had started to work on some of the stunts that she had seen the girl do. The metal snakes would be heard to defeat but she there was a plan working in her head.

Everything magic or not had a point where it would brake if it was hit at the right frequency. She wondered if with her yo-yo she could be able to hit that frequency in which the snakes would be at least paralyzed for a moment in time. "I don't even know what your talking about. I will not let my sister get sick." She said though Epiphany knew that she was in a place where she was very much out of her element. Then again she, as a resentment of Willow's Whip at one point, was made to be adaptable. She watched with wide eyes as the other snakes took down a pair of hags.

It was no surprise to Epiphany that Luther looked at them with the same depravity that he had when he saw the dead animals. The talking metal snake was a monster, Luther was a monstrosity. "I will be doing no such thing!" Epiphany said as she put her finger through the loop that made the ball into a yo-yo. She bought it down with momentum that she built up with a pair of turns on the closest red eyed snake. A satisfying clang came to her ears knew she had found a way to be able to say no.

The first few Silver Snakes fell back with a hard clang as they hit the ball only to recoil as they began slithering around hissing as they searched for a way through the little girl's defenses. Though they were unable to get close enough due to how quickly the ball moved, Luthor was growing impatient and Sigourney was getting displeased herself. "Kill her!" Luthor said angrily to the snakes, there was definitely an all consuming fire in his eyes now as he looked at Epiphany "Your going to die and then I'll kill your family" Luthor said coldly with a sadistic smile spreading on his face, it would be fun to destroy this girl and her family. He wanted them all to suffer for what they had done, they had insulted him gravely by breathing his air and walking on his Earth. They all had to be punished and the only punishment they were worthy of was a slow and painful death. "You two, the roofs!" Luthor ordered to two of the Silver Snakes as they immediately moved out to carry his demand.

Luthor stared coldly at the little girl, as he placed his hands into his pockets and began walking over to the dead hags. The girl wouldn't be a problem, she had her little toy but it wasn't strong enough to destroy the Silver Snakes and she would eventually get tired. Even if she didn't the snakes were quickly surrounding her from all directions as two of them began burrowing underground. If she blocked the ones around her then the ones above and beneath her would get their bite in and that was all it took. Luthor put his foot on the hag's head and pushed it so that he could see the other side of her face, it was hideous and she deserved her fate. "Come here" Luthor said to the nearest snake in a barely audible whisper, the snake however heard his command and slithered over immediately. Luthor turned to the snake and whispered a command as the snake began digging into the hag's body. Luthor held out his index finger and touched the blood that came from her wound. It was always fun to play with, the red liquid that flowed so freely from the dead. "Enough Luthor" Sigourney hissed coldly, she had obviously had enough of Luthor's playing but was also growing more annoyed since he was not listening to her. This was something that had been happening alot lately and could not go unpunished.

"AH!" Luthor called out as he fell to the ground clutching the shoulder that Sigourney had been on, she had bit him though it had been without any type of poison. Luthor looked at Sigourney in disbelief in the seven years he had known his familiar she had never before turned her fangs onto him. Sigourney used this moment as she sent out some hissing orders to the other snakes who immediately began to dissapear back to their dormant hiding places. "Why did you do that?" Luthor asked through gritted teeth, his hand was holding his shoulder and began to hurt. "It was for your own good Luthor, you've gotten away with too much lately now as for you" Sigourney hissed towards the girl as she moved towards Luthor and began returning to her position on his shoulder. Luthor merely looked at the ground coldly as he stood up to face Epiphany, he hated not getting what he wanted and now he had been bitten. "You see now how powerful we are or do I really have to bite you again?" Sigourney threatened as she revealed her fangs again. "You will do as I command" Sigourney hissed coldly to the girl as her metal tongue slipped between her fangs and out into the air.

It was a bit like something out of her imagenation. The thing here was that this was real and there was a real possiblity of her dieing. This didn't stop Epiphany though. True to her name she had one idea after another blossoming like so many flowers in spring time. Epiphany had paralized as many snakes as she could before seeing that they had sarrounded her. She had guessed they would do this so Epiphany slammed the yo-yo ball down on the head of one of the snakes around her then steped on it. It was angry enough that it lifted it's head with her on top of it, flinging her into a near by bench.

Epiphany had scraped her knees and the hand she had laned on bench with but she knew it wasn't over. She looked up to see a canopy so she knew she would have waring before the snakes came down from the roofs and if they came out of the ground she had seen some go underground as she was knocking the sences out of the ones she could reach. This wasn't enough though she would have to find the braking point to the snakes. This was one thing that was not possible for the little girl though. She was seven years old after all even if her toys allowed her to do extraorderney things there where still limits to what she could do.

It was at this time that she saw Luther playing with the blood of one of the hags that was taken down. It chilled her to think there where people like Luther allowed to be born. Epiphany had never thought like this about anyone but she serously believed that someone like Luther should never have been allowed to exsist. The snake bit him into behaving something that made Epiphany's eyes grow even wider. No child, not even one as twisted as Luther, should be pained into obaying. The snake demaned that Epiphany do as she said and she shook her head. "No." She said much like she would say to her father if he where here. Epiphany had once known pain beyond what others should have felt at a young age and would still say no. She could defye this snake if she wanted to.

The Acolytes, protectors for Luthor and followers of his family's ideology of the Darkness. It had begun with the Dark Presence terrorizing the people of Bleak Street and ruling with an iron fist, the man who had once been called Luxen Silverback. He had founded the first of the Acolytes setting things in motion that would not be undone. He had the legacy that would one day be brought into Luthor's hands as he lead his warriors against the light against all living things that dared to walk and breath on his Earth without his will allowing them to do so. Luthor stared at Epiphany and her reluctance, she was such a fool at least everything she had done up until now said that. She was lucky to be alive now and yet instead of bowing at their feet she continued to test his familiar's patience. Luthor knew that she wouldn't be able to test it much considering she had bitten him meaning that she was already quite annoyed.

Luthor knew more than what the others thought, his Aunt Lolita and his familiar Sigourney were often doing things behind his back, talking about him and planning things. What they didn't know was that the House Elf was telling him everything they were doing. Everything had a time and a purpose and Luthor wanted to ensure that everything happened the way it was supposed to. Sigourney and Lolita often spoke of three special Acolytes that had not been gathered for him yet. They were the Wolf, The Dark Prophet, and the Last Le'Creigh. People that Luthor did not know though he did believe that they might hold power and that interested him. His Aunt was also talking about 'Uniting the Families' another thought that Luthor didn't know about yet wanted too. Everything that happened was for him even if it was things that he didn't want like allowing this stupid girl to live.

"'No' is a word I don't tolerate" Sigourney hissed coldly as she stared at the girl, Luthor wasn't saying a word which was good, perhaps he had learned to hold his tongue. "You think you have a choice in this but you don't and deep down inside you know this so just give up now" Sigourney hissed as she slowly began removing herself from Luthor's shoulder, sliding down towards the ground while remaining her site one the girl at all times. "I know your tired and alone with nobody here to defend you"[/i/ Sigourney hissed as she moved around Luthor's foot. "I was once a human like you and I still remember how little girl's think" Sigourney whispered revealing something that had never been said outside the Silverback family. "I'm telling you this because you won't remember it" Sigourney said with a smile as from behind Lolita Silverback waved her wand and said "Obliviate!"

Epiphany's irises dilated then went back to normal. She looked at her ball and wondered when she had made it turn into a yo-yo. She only did this when she wanted to practice her skills with it. She put the loop that attached to her finger back into one of the spots of the ball where it seemed to dissaper then looked around dreamily. What the obliteration had done to the little girl's mind there was no telling but it seemed like she didn't notice anything around her. She had forgotten even where she was. Epiphany hummed to herself softly sat down on the bench and put started to toss the ball up only to catch it again in her hands.

In her mind the rainbows and butterflies had come back full force. The daring adventures and cleaver mages of a different age where all that Epiphany saw now. She didn't even seem to notice that Luther was still there or that a woman had cast a black charm on her to make her forget everything that she had just heard. She would have felt sorry for the snake really. A person trapped in a metal monstrosity. If she could remember she would have told her that she would ask her sister if she could find a way to get her out.

But she couldn't remember. All she could remember was a twisted evil boy that she hated even though she hadn't been taught how to hate yet and the fact that the snake seemed to be the one pulling all the strings. None of this seemed to touch the purple skies that made up the pretty world that was Epiphany's imagination. In there animals that where birds could fly and talk and nothing was impossible. When she was older Epiphany promised herself that she would be able to make what she thought up come true. This was the essence of the light with in Epiphany. Anything was possible anything could be achieved if one worked hard enough and helped others achieve what they wanted. "Here comes the 'A' stretching it's legs. It matches with they far apart as it passes by."

"You were never a human Sigourney" Lolita said coldly from behind the girl as she walked forwards glaring at the three of them. "You were never a human being at best a fragment reminder of what the human actually was" Lolita said as she picked up the snake. "I still don't know why Luxen would've used my mother's portrait as the basis of your intelligence" Lolita said glaring at the snake's cold eyes. "It does not matter if I was actually her or not, Luxen chose me because he knew that I was best suited for helping Luthor" Sigourney hissed back. "Perhaps, I can only think god that such a process can never be repeated and that Luxen took that knowledge to the grave with him" Lolita said as she turned towards Luthor.

"Have you been up to no good again Luthor?" Lolita asked the boy as he shook his head. Lolita pursed her lips and looked down at Sigourney "I'm guessing you had something to do with this then" Lolita said as she turned back to face the absent minded girl, her memory was erased and would need to be modified or perhaps she should just leave the child. Lolita was sure that the hags would clean up her work for her by eating the little thing. Sigourney slithered off of Lolita's hand and back onto the ground "This girl is the sister to the Dark Prophet, you would know if you had done more research" Sigourney hissed coldly. "I was trying to get her to bring her sister to us and quite possibly the Wolf as well" Sigourney explained. Lolita looked at the girl appraisingly "It seems like you failed in that attempt however I might do better" Lolita said as she pointed her wand and began modifying the girl's memory.

"It's done, she is now Luthor's best friend and will bring her sister this summer for a play date" Lolita said with a smirk as Luthor opened his mouth in shock as if about to protest. "She young and may have some latent abilities, at the very least she will be able to keep the Dark Prophet loyal to Luthor" Lolita said with a satisfied smirk. "Who knows she may even make a good wife for Luthor some day" Lolita said as Luthor turned away and began walking into the shop unable to bear what he was hearing. "That will be up to the family to decide, Lolita" Sigourney hissed disapprovingly. "You forget your place Lolita, you are not Luthor's mother and you have no true authority over what happens to the boy" Sigourney hissed angrily before she too turned and went into the shop after her charge. Lolita looked at the girl with pursed lips, she had invested too much time already into Luthor to simply be kicked aside. Though one day when Luthor is a man he will grow tired of having that snake constantly whispering in his ears, then Lolita will be there to help kill it. "Your time will come soon mother" Lolita said coldly under her breath. "Now then where do you live again?" Lolita said cheerfully, she would have to be nice as her family was introduced to the Bones.

At first she knew that her best friend was Peter Lurken. The quiet boy she had met at the age of five and had played with while their siblings where off getting candy. Then the images turned into images of a blue eyed boy, icy but for some reason nice to her. Or at least she thought he was being nice. There where times when he took pleasure in the pain of others. She was sure that was just because they where being mean to her and they where getting what they deserved. Yes that was it. Luther was protecting her and that's why he hurt others. She remembered now.

Epiphany looked off into the distance as the memories where modified and turned into ones of her best friend being Luther Sliverback. She was sure that Essy would love to take her to the manor to let her play with Luther more and she might even show him Mr. Bun-Bun and his summoning abilities. When she came too she saw him storm off into the shop and frowned. His shoulder seemed hurt. "Can I go and help Luter?" She asked cutely. Epiphany didn't want Luther to hurt but then she knew that Essy would be wondering where she had dissapered off to.

Epiphany looked up at Lolita and smiled wide. "Ok we can go to the Gables. I'm sure Essy will thank you for getting me out of this place." She said cheerily and took Lolita's hand. She couldn't wait for when Zazuka got out of school so she and Andy could take to meet up with Luther again. They might even go to the park where she could show him one of her newest toys or maybe just have him watch as her other friends played one of her imagination games. She didn't know why but he never seemed very happy to play with them. It was something that Epiphany hoped she could brake him out of but doubted she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back