Needing to be Alone

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff]Lemina ran up the stairs, she hadn't been able to find an empty classroom on the first or second floors. As she got to the third floor she ran past her Charms classroom and then went into a deserted classroom she spotted. She hadn't recieved a letter from home in ages and she knew it couldn't be good news. Sitting down on an old desk she pulled out the letter. She had read the first sentence before bursting into tears. Now she came up to be alone. Opening the letter she began to read.[/color]
Dear Lemina,
Please brace yourself darling, the news I have for you isn't the best. It's Granny. She was bitten by a werewolf. I wanted to take her to hospital but she wouldn't let me. An hour later, she died. I'm really sorry about this and hope you're alright. Please write back to me soon.
Mamma

[color=cc66ff]She put her head in her hands and wept. I've lost Granny![/color]

(i Hope you could expect me come into this,I am too bored.).Daniel was coming back from Potions when he noticed Lemina whose eyes were about to oveflow and she ahd a letter in her hand.he walked to her and asked."is everything all right?"

[color=cc66ff]((Yeah, it's fine. Whilst my character may not be welcoming, please stay :) ))

Lemina heard someone approach her and ask if she was OK. She clenched her face and sobbed out, "Go away..."[/color]

"Lemina,is everything okay?"Daniel asked approaching her moving to see her hidden face,Obviously it wasnt okay,why would she be crying then?"Lemina,You could tell me,Maybe I could help."he said"I am a good listner too"he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back