- Basic Appearance:
Hair: waist-length jet black hair, which Natasha usually has in a plait

- Parents: Mother- pureblood
Father- muggleborn

- Pets, if any: none yet =P

- Area of Residence: Scotland

- Blood status: Half-blood

- Personality: outgoing, brave, odd, loyal

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? cat, because she is good at hiding in the shadows
- What would their Boggart? a giant bee! =O

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Nat's Animagus form would proborably be the same as her Patronus, a cat

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself surrounded in animals

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
When she recieved her letter for Hogwarts and found out she'd be leaving the bullies that hated her for a whole year nearly!

- Write an example roleplay by your character:
Natasha looked out her bedroom window at the blue sky, wishing she could fly.
The grass was green, the sun was shining, but Natasha didn't feel like going outside. She wanted to go to Diagon Alley and wander around the shops. Nat was, in one word BORED. She begged her mum to let her explore. "No, you have to get ready to go to your new school! She poked her tounge out at her twin brother James and ran upstairs to her room.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

James pulled my braid again! Mum's not letting me go out to explore, she says I have to pack. But I dont need to pack much, cos I'm going to buy stuff when I get to the school. I wish I had a pet soooooo much!
I hope I'm In Gryfindor!

Dear Diary,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back