Malfoy Manor 2

Lucius Malfoy

Lucius strolled in through his front door, quickly to his library, where there was a giant fireplace. Carlisle was not there yet; after a moment's time the flames turned green, and a coughing and stunned man rolled out of the flames, his expression wild and what little hair he had left sticking up in various places. "I hope that you had a safe journey, Mr. Bennett?"

"Never..again," Carlisle sputtered, wiping the ash from his clothes. He stood to look at Lucius, and then at the gigantic library around him. "Wow," he said quietly, admiring the obvious expense of just one room in this gigantic manor.

He looked to Lucius. "Is traveling like that always that uncomfortable?"

"Yes, I'm afraid," Lucius replied quietly. "I prefer to apparate, but that is not the option for everyone." He strolled over to a chair. "Would you like something to eat, Mr. Bennett?" he inquired. "I'll have Felox prepare a room for you."

He smirked at the muggle man's surprise as the house elf walked into the room.

"I am surprised, Master," the old house elf said cheekily, bowing, "That you would take a muggle into your home. Although you have taken in filthy half bloods before..."

"Hold your tongue, Felox," Lucius reprimanded him quietly. "Now, Mr. Bennett, if you would just follow Felox into the West Wing, he can give you a place to settle."

Quite unsettled, Carlisle followed the wrinkled thing that was named Felox through the magnificent house, and he was led into a room. The house elf waited for him as he put his suitcase on his bed. Would he need the gun right now? He didn't think so.

He followed the elf back, noting that he would probably get lost if he didn't have the thing to guide him. What am I going to do? He wondered. Lucius probably knew exactly where Estrella was, but the old man didn't know that he knew. At least he thought.

He was led into a dining room, with a long table, where Lucius had already seated himself at the head. He started as he saw a rather dark looking character sitting next to Lucius. Carlisle sat to a plate of salad, not sure what to say to the stranger.

Sammael nodded to Lucius as he sat down, turning to the muggle man with a concerned look. "You must be Estrella's uncle," he began softly. "Lucius was telling me he had been in contact with you. It seems that my daughter has been captured along with your niece and Lucius' granddaughter." Sammael paused, taking in a worried breath. "I can only hope we find them soon."

((Tell me if I did that all wrong, I was guessing.))

Carlisle raised his eyebrows. There was another girl involved? Lucius had cared to let that out.

"Yes, I am Carlisle Bennett," he sighed, "Do have any idea whatsoever where they might be? I don't even know where to start. I would say with Estrella's father, but even then I'm not sure."

"That is my best guess as well, and that is all I have at the moment. Tristan has been quite impossible to locate for years now. However, I work at the Ministry of Magic, and I fully intend on using every resource I can get to locate him and the girls."

"Thank you," Carlisle said quietly, not sure if this man was a death eater. He seemed too kind, and above all, truly worried about his daughter. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Lucius ate his dinner with a smirk. The muggle was running headfirst off a cliff, and he wasn't even realizing it. Sammael was doing well at acting, considering that he had been having to prepare the whole of his home for a mass number of visitors. And keeping two girls imprisoned to boot.

"No, not at the moment. I can deal with the Ministry. However, if I think of anything, I will be sure to let you know."

Not having eaten a bite, Sammael turned to Lucius with a solemn expression. "I must be on my way. Morgase is not taking things well, and I should really be with her now." Turning to the muggle as he stood, Sammael nodded to him. "It was nice meeting you Mr...I apologize. I was so lost in my emotions that I forgot to introduce myself." Stepping toward the man, Sammael extended his hand. "My name is Sammael Stark."

"Carlisle Bennett," Carlisle greeted, shaking Sammael's hand. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Stark." At least he seems like a decent person.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Bennett," Sammael said as he gripped the man's hand quite firmly and gave it one solid shake before letting go. "I really must be going. I shall keep in touch." With one last nod toward Lucius, Sammael left, heading not back to his home, but to Tristan's.

"Goodbye, Sammael," Lucius said coldly, and watched the man leave the room. The break in at Hogwarts had not yet happened, but the less that Carlisle knew, the better. He simply needed the muggle man to be under his thumb, as he could be quite a nuisance if he was put up to it.

Carlisle finished his food, pushing the plate up to the center of the table and out of his way. "So what do you propose we do, Lucius?" he inquired, talking about looking for the girls. He was serious about it.

"Well, at the moment," Lucius started with a cough, his sinister gaze covered by a concerned one, "We get some rest before we go anywhere. I don't know about you, but I for one am getting on in years." He turned to look at Carlisle, and continued, "But I was thinking that London would be our best place to start. We could look for anything.. peculiar, I should say."

"I see," Carlisle said, his expression blank. Right now, he wanted to hit the lying man right in the nose.

After breakfast was over he went back to his room. What was he going to do? He knew that Lucius was lying about everything, and knew that Lucius was aware of where Estrella was.

A few days after moping around with no hint of anything progressive from the old man, he decided to leave, putting his gun and bullets in his coat pocket. He didn't care about his clothes or the books, and after a moment he took all of his money too.

After making sure that Lucius wasn't around, he left a note on his bed, then he walked straight out the door, unsure of where to begin. He believed that he would start with Northern England, where he knew Estrella's old house to be located somewhere. Somehow, he would find it, although he wasn't sure of its exact location.

"Are you sure he isn't here?" Lucius snarled to his house elf, Felox, walking swiftly through the room that Carlisle had slept in.

After Felox had reported the Muggle man missing, he had had to make sure. His expression screwed up in anger as he read the note left on Carlisle's bed.
Lucius,
I know that you are a Death Eater, or something or other.  I am fully aware that you know something about my niece, and I've decided that I am going to get no help here.

Thank you for your hospitality,
Carlisle Bennett

Crunching up the note into a ball, Lucius threw it at Felox, who stood like a stone dutifully and allowed it to hit his oddly shaped head. Pulling his shirtsleeve up, he summoned Tristan, his anger knowing no bounds. He walked to the front entrance to wait.

"What?" Tristan snapped as he strolled through the door of Malfoy Manor, "I thought I was supposed to be staying away from here. Carlisle wouldn't exactly be elated to see me, you know."

"That's exactly the point," Lucius snarled, crossing his arms. "Carlisle's run off. He left most of his stuff here, including this." He threw Tristan the book about Death Eaters and Voldemort. "Estrella sent that to him. He figured out that I knew something, and he must have decided to get up and leave. He kept insisting that we look around your old home for your daughter. I figure that's where he's gone. In the surrounding area, anyways. He doesn't remember the exact location."

"I'll go look for him," Tristan sighed. It was going to be a long night. He would find it hard to track down one man, but it was possible.

Quite irritated that Lucius had been unable to keep track of one man for a few days, Tristan disapparated at the doorstep with a disgruntled demeanor.

ooc: Sorry to join so oddly.

Bellatrix was sick of the Castle walls. She snuck out late when no one noticed. She went strait to the place she knew she would be welcome. Malfoy Manor loomed over her as she quickly got inside. She waled around the house peering in rooms for Lucius or someone else of importance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back