Lost and afraid

Angela kept shrieking out loud. Her voice got higher and higher, so high she was afraid she might shatter her own ear drums. "Please, please don't do this. i can give you anything you want, please!" Angela screamed. Her family had power, and she knew it. "Sarah! Sarah!!" She screamed, hoping that her aunt had followed Skyle. "Please just stop!" She screamed. She didn't want to die, the dirt hurt her, crushing her, she didn't want to die. "Please, I'm sorry for stepping here, i wont do it again!!" She said.

((You aren't really going to kill her are you... Because that's mean :p))

The street was blank and nothing was around, no people, no sounds. All that Stood was the girl and Luxen. The girl having just had a very traumatizing experience had no other marks on her not even a speck of dirt. "There's nothing you could give me, that I want" Luxen said coldly as he began walking around the girl like a predator playing with it's next meal. "I'm going to let you live" Luxen whispered with a grim satisfaction "but I want you to remeber, that it was because I let you live that you still breathe" Luxen said wanting to make his point very clear to the girl "Your family couldn't save you, that woman abandoned you, but I showed mercy and do you know why?" Luxen asked as he stood up and began to circle the girl again not letting her say a word "Because in the end, there is no good or evil" Luxen said menacingly "There is only power, and I am that power that decides who may live and who may die" Luxen said coldly glaring at the girl. "All the good magic in the world, all the love in the world cannot stop me because I have a power that's greater then love" Luxen said with a dark smirk "now go and cry, become angry at how helpless you were in my presences and grow stronger so that one day you might come back and try to kill me" Luxen said with a cold laugh as he brought the girl back to Bleak Street where nothing had appeared to have happened. The color had returned and the windows were just as they had been. Even the people walked about as if nothing had ever happened out of the ordinary. "I'll be watching" a whispy wind whispered so silently that only Angela might be able to hear it.

Angela shook, she was alive, no dirt, nothing. Her body trembled, and she let a few gasps escape her lip. The spirit circled her, as if she was a scared little girl; wait, she was. He spoke that there was no good or evil, but only power. She clutched the knife, which was in her back pocket. She wasn't about to try, since he had shown her mercy, but if he decided that he was toying with her, it would be her only choice. He told her to cry and get angry, become stronger, and one day face him again. She didn't speak, just waited. Bleak street became colorful again, well as colorful as it got. Angela fell to her knees, and looked up, where Skyle was. He had not harmed her at all. She looked at Skyle, then down again, waiting for her reaction. Where was Fatima? She had been there before.

Angela shook. "Where's Fatima?" She asked, not answering Skyle's question.

Fatima hit Luxen at the face but nothing happen to him, she was stupid, the man is already dead. Then Fatima noticed Luxen wave his hand and another blur was seen, she was alone at bleak street again or rather she can she the opening going to Obsidian Harbor. But Fatima had to find the girl, her blurness went out and she was back at bleak street, again.

She found the girl only to be seen with another girl, Luxen was nowhere to be seen. Fatima run toward the two, "Are you okay." She said at the black haired girl, that was just in danger. "Now,let's go get out of here." Fatima lead the two girls out of Bleak Street.

Angela nodded at Fatima and even hugged her. "Thank you." She said smiling a weak smile.

((Would you like to help her home, or just lead her back to obsidian, it is up to you.))

"Who know?" Skyle was officaly confused. "Who's Fatimia?" She cocked her head to the side her long hair swaying with it. She grabbed her arm "i don't know but we need to get out of here now." She gave Angela a serious look.

[[Maybe i should take her home.]]

Fatima smiled as the girl hug her, "Your fine now." She told the girls, "Come on." Fatima grab the girl's hand and started to walked out of the Bleak Street. "Next time, don't come here, okay?" Fatima said making her swear.

((Yeah that's what i meant... i said obsidian didn't i? hehe. would you like me to start the topic, Fatima could meet Angela's aunt Sarah...))

Angela nodded and aso grabbed Skyle's hand. "Yeah definintly not gonna come here anymore." Angela said, trying to sound happy. it just wasn't possible.

"Yeah, well I've been here once... It's where I meet Shaylah I got lost to." She was happy when the adult who must have been Fatima started to walk with them home. "Me and Sarah were just so worried I had to come find you. Thanks for busting me cell phone by the way." 'Stupid GPS system...' she thought to herself. "Don't ask..."

[[Definitely, start it]]]

Fatima listen at the two girls, she chuckled when the other girl mentioned her cell phone. "That kind of gadget doesn't work here, electronic and magic doesn't suet in one world." She explained and smiled. "Don't worry, The next birthday you have, you'll be having a new one." Fatima told the other girl. They walked out of the Obsidian Harbor and led them into the housing residence, "Led the way, please, I don't know the way here to your house."

Angela smiled. "I thought i told you that, Skyle." She then looked at Fatima, getting in front of her. "Okay, yeah it's this way." She said.

"Well I figured you were closer to home." Skyle frowned and crossed her arms as she followed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back