Lonely and tired

Kittie Lynn Lafay

Kittie walked into the greathall for no apparent reason. She took her seat at the table and looked out one of the window. A daydream frolecked in her head as she gazed dreamily out.

Harri walked into the great hall, she wasn't particullaly hungry or thirsty but she thought she should go down just to make an appearence. As she walked in she saw a girl sitting down, she sat at the Gryffindor table then swivelled around "Hey," she said following the girls daze out of the window "I'm Harri," she added extending a hand.

Patricia was slightly bored and decided to go down to the Great Hall to see if there was any food on the tables. When she entered the hall she looked over at the Hufflepuff table and saw Kittie, who she knew but never really talked to much, and Harri, who she knew from work.

She walked over to the table and said, "Hey Kittie, hey Harri. Mind if I join you?"

"Hey Patricia," Harri said smiling "Sure take a seat!" she said "Or should I say bench?" she said laughing and pointing at the benches around the table, "How've you been then?" she asked.

"Thanks." Patricia said laughing. She took a seat and helped herself to a glass of juice.

"I've been grand just finished me homework and exploring the castle a bit more. What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back