Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
So this may be a horrible idea, but I'm about to do it anyways, lol. No worries! This is not my full list of characters. But it's a good sampling with things I want and need to get done. But still, tell me all the ideas, even if the characters aren't here. ;)

Adults:​
Professor Mallory Corrins, 30
Lily-Collins-marries-Charlie-McDowell-at-magical-wedding.jpg
Mallory is no longer the youngest or the newest Professor, but she's still one of the nicest. (Some students think she's too nice, lol.) Her office is always open to colleagues or students, always ready with a cup of tea and a friendly smile. She has an extensive book collection and offers private tutoring in all subjects (magical and non-magical) for anyone that asks.

Needs: Friends, student/Professor threads
Jordan "Jordie" Harris, 19
Wyatt-Oleff_V_Credit_Aaron-Richter.jpg

Jordie, I'm sure, needs no introduction. He's been a mess since school- the love of his life ditched him, didn't show up to graduation, and they haven't spoken since Ares' last letter. Jordie's felt lost without his way too busy school schedule, and is struggling to find his purpose in the adult world. He's, quite frankly, a mess. Still located in Brightstone Village, sometimes, he splits his time between Brightstone and France.

Needs: Friends, lots and lots of friends.
Charlie Helkovaara, 18
d66aa2164a39a279fff8a379234e59cc-400x500.jpg

Charlie Helkovaara is my school drop out. He's been out for a few years now, but he couldn't take the isolation he felt at school. Not in the dorm band, not super popular, went through a bad breakup. He doesn't regret dropping out, as it allowed him to be around for his little brothers birth. He's living in New York, rooming with his bestie Eugene while still attending a music college in the city.

Needs: Friends, Romance (Any gender), Final
Students:
Maisie Morvay, 17
images

Maisie Morvay is now in her final year as a Gryffindor. Bright and bubbly, Maisie really leans into the old school 'witchy' vibes. She's always carrying around her crystals, has a black cat, and is absolutely smitten with her girlfriend Brevity.

Needs: Friends
Xinyi Huang, 17
0ea641a92391b10dd9d523a58e1723c9.jpg

Xinyi is a seventh year Gryffindor. His twin brother, Jingyi, is much more well known as the leader of the Brotherhood- even if Jingyi got them into a bit of trouble last year. Aside from that, Xinyi is a very chill person, often seen in the gardens or with one or both of the Archer twins. He's an artist and has taken up spending a little more time in the arts room this year.

Needs: Friends, possible bullies (beware his brother if you do though)
Hamish Reid, 17
JoeKeery-16+copy_SMALL.jpeg

Hamish is having an interesting year. After a whirlwind romance over the break, he's pining for his lost love and trying to handle being the Ravenclaw Quidditch captain and seeker. The first loss hit him hard, but he's trying not to let it get to him. He's most often seen in the kitchens.

Needs: Flings (Male Only), Friends, Quidditch threads
Akihiro Chen, 17
images

Akihiro Chen is in his last year. A good looking Slytherin, Akihiro is a prefect struggling to make friends. He's grown up a lot since he started school, and is more interested in relationships with value- he doesn't take any nonsense, only interested in real friendships. He's studying to be an architect. His father is a famous chef and he's currently smitten with Guilia Alcott.

Needs: Friends, maybe some drama
Soren Gates, 16
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f584535722d634e7144325a7031513d3d2d3331363136373031362e313437633364326332393864646366323733343139393832373734332e6a7067

Soren Gates is a sixth year Gryffindor. He's a chaser on the Quidditch team, and dating Aurora Archer. A drama queen and fashionista, Soren is definitely down for more friends and any drama you're willing to throw at him. Maybe some younger kids needing an older brother type?

Needs: Friends, Errant younger years, Dramaaa
Valerius Bianchi, 16
EowQBqgXMAAvW8H.jpg

A sixth year Ravenclaw, Valerius Bianchi is the son and heir of CEO Stefan Bianchi. A rich kid with what feels like the world on his shoulders, Valerius is struggling. He's trying to keep up on appearances, but he's struggling this year with a broken heart and too much stress. Looking for this to be an absolute mess of a year, though maybe he could make a few new friends to support him.

Needs: Friends, Drama, Flings (Any gender but preferably girls)
Evangeline Moss, 16
130875430_3808729922512052_1958100998535495637_n-e1652076550509.jpg

Evie is a sixth year Gryffindor. She's shy but really trying to break out of her shell this year. She's figuring out she's gay and would love to have several flings, one thread or a month or two, either works. She's also looking to make some friends this year.

Needs: Friends, Romance, Bullies
Emrys Connelly, 15
ef322241795c5d054b661b09872f3787_400x400.jpeg

Emrys is a fifth year Hufflepuff, and he's struggling this year. After a bad break up with Marnie Frogg, Emrys is feeling hurt and is lashing out. He's bound to get into a few fights, being more closed off and upset after what he feels like is her betrayal. He's open for flings of all sort but he is by far not looking for anything substantial. Not sure if anyone could break through to him, but it could be fun to try.

Needs: Drama, Flings, maybe some stubborn friends
Kyon Lockwood, 15
actor-william-franklyn-miller-801204_large.jpg

Kyon Lockwood is a fifth year Gryffindor. He's a lover of sports, but he doesn't want to tie himself down to Quidditch, much preferring to play football out on the lawn with anyone he can. He's also insanely jealous- he has a huge crush he doesn't realize he has, so he's lashing out and kissing anyone that will take him. He's down for football games out on the lawn, flirting with some boys, and generally anything on your mind.

Needs: Friends, Flings (Boys only), Drama
Zerrin Fergusson, 14
763d4e5954946428ac7f0efcf682fae0.jpg

Zerrin is a fourth year Hufflepuff, and an adopted Fergusson. He's really starting to struggle with his own identity this year. He's speaking with more of a scottish accent and wearing more tartan plaid. He's protective, trying to act as the dorm mom. He's very insecure, worried about his place in his ever growing family and who he is, who he should be as a Fergusson.

Needs: Friends to look out for, Romance (Guys or girls, preferably guys), Drama, Bullies for his fake scottish accent
Zion Lind, 14
OC0zNzc0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Zion is a fourth year Slytherin. He's not really scary, more of a gentle guy with a snarky attitude. His only friend right now is Terror- or is it Horror? He's been stubborn in trying to be Cassius' friend. But he's always open for new friends. Or a possible romance.

Needs: Friends, Drama for his current social circle, Romance (Boys only)
Wyatt Choi, 13
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F03%2Fjung-joon-young-k-pop-sex-scandal-0.jpg

Wyatt has been criminally neglected, lol. He's a third year hufflepuff I've done very very little with. He needs absolutely everything- friends, crushes, enemies. He's a quiet guy, soft hearted. Really, anything is open.

Needs: Everything! Friends, romance (girls), drama
Airen Gates, 13
520bda90ea2b5f3a9d092fc08cea6ae4.jpg

Airen Gates is a third year Hufflepuff. She has a twin sister in Gryffindor. Her father is a well known fashion blogger and her mother is a professional Quidditch player. Airen is bubbly, optimistic, and a charcoal artist.
Elodie Wynshaw, 12
f631da600a407732fdd30256854b4f36.jpg

Elodie is a second year Hufflepuff. She's become very interested in duelling, and loves photography and reading mysteries. She's a sweet girl, blunt and very laid back. She needs friends, maybe some poorly attempted bullies.

Needs: Friends, Enemies, Drama
Amodeus Jones, 12
f9beed5fcad6bf0356f45b3b7e66b6d4.jpg

Amodeus is the village idiot. A second year Gryffindor, Deus is everyones best friend. An easy target for bullies, Amodeus is easily manipulated and swayed into believing the most ridiculous things. He's a good kid, though, with a golden heart. He could spend hours just watching dust dance in the sunlight coming in the window.

Needs: Friends, Bullies, Fake Friends
Zaros Lodowick, 11
cute-fashion-hair-makeup-Favim.com-4098079.jpg

Zaros is a first year Hufflepuf. He's not a bad guy, though he definitely comes across as cranky, rude, and cold. He's just awkward and doesn't mean any harm. He's the perfect guy for misunderstandings, though. Great for some drama.

Needs: Friends, Enemies
Penelope Zatare, 11
2pXWLs8D_400x400.jpg

Penelope is a first year Slytherin, who is absolutely a jerk. She's jaded and has major trust issues, and doesn't care that she comes across as mean. It's hard to get through her exterior, and she's more than likely to respond with snark than she is to actually be nice.

Needs: Enemies, Drama, maaaybe some friends
Caius Vaughn, 11
Dylan-Cole-Sprouse-Variety-s-Power-of-Youth-04-Oct-2008-the-sprouse-brothers-30980616-1707-2560.jpg

Caius is a first year Hufflepuff- he's a rich kid with no worries, surprised to learn of the discovery of the magical world. His mother was a witch that gave it all up to be with his father. While he does find that romantic, it's left him beyond curious about this life. He's looking to make as many friends as he can, and is absolutely not above buying them- though he would rather make friends that aren't there for his wealth.

Needs: All the friends! And maybe some enemies, lol, but he'll eternally pester them to be his buddy

Okay. Jess. I have a few for you.

Mallory and Elvera: Tea, Books, too nice. I feel like they should get on very well.
Jordie and Selene: they have both recently gone through a heartbreak and trying to work out where their future leads.
Maisie and Sky: I have always pictured them being friends of sorts
Maisy and Willow and Ivy and Tara: sister/bridesmades times.
Wyatt and hugo: friends?
Penelope and Violet: first year slytherins lets see how they gel.

I hit peak burnout and still owe people a bunch of threads and replies but I'm just popping in to say Audrey/Mallory threads because my girl needs someone she looks up to to tell her she's smart and special. :r (And she has a bunch of charms musings she wants to run by her!)

And if you want to do a Elodie/Byron letter thread or something I'm down!

I hit peak burnout and still owe people a bunch of threads and replies but I'm just popping in to say Audrey/Mallory threads because my girl needs someone she looks up to to tell her she's smart and special. :r (And she has a bunch of charms musings she wants to run by her!)

And if you want to do a Elodie/Byron letter thread or something I'm down!
You and me both :lol: 30 replies, ten halloween threads, and 29 lessons and I replied to all the pds and started my own. I'd say I'm crazy lol. But yes to both. I want them. You start with Audrey popping in Mallorys office and I'll have Elodie write to Byron?

I'm absolutely in. Do you want to do all six? @Professor Elvera Le Fey
due to the amount of time i seem to be on my computer at the moment i don't want to overload myself.

would you like to pick one each and go with it (Plus a new Casden thread if you want)
my choice is selene and Jordie.

due to the amount of time i seem to be on my computer at the moment i don't want to overload myself.

would you like to pick one each and go with it (Plus a new Casden thread if you want)
my choice is selene and Jordie.
sounds good to me!

What about Selene/Jordie, Casden, and Maisie/Sky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back