Just Wandering

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie had been wandering around the lake and had suddenly found herself at the Rosebush.
It looked gorgouse, with it's leaves all covered in a thin layer of snow!
The air was cold and Ellie was suddenly glad that she had flung her Gryffindor jumper over her joggies and t-shirt.
Finding a small bench nearby, Ellie sat down on it and lifted her feet up on it, watching her new trainers sparkle against the snow.

Mike was wandering around, lost in his own trail of thoughts. Mike had never been around the rose bush before, well he didnt know many lads that do. Mike peered in throught the nooks and crannies, when he saw an familiar face. "Hey Ellie, you alright?" He asked.

Ellie was just sitting thinking when she spotted Mike. "Oh hey Mike" She said with a smile. "Yeh I'm fine" She replied, taking her feet off the bench. "How are you?" She asked him.

"Im fine, you?" he asked. "Enjoying your time back?" he asked.

"Good good, and I'm fine! It's great to get back, I've missed everything and everyone so much" Ellie answered Mike, Playing with the snow at her feet a little.

"Does this include me?" Mike asked with a grin.

"'Course it does!" Ellie replied laughing. "So what've you been up to since I've left?" she asked with a smile, gesturing to the space on the bench to say that Mike could sit if he wanted, "I don't bite you know" She joked.

Mike took a seat, slightly smiling. "Not much really, just been attending my lessons, completing all the homework, went to the Yule ball, with Zuka, for some strange reason, but ended up dancing for most of the night with Keira" Mike said.

Ellie laughed. "Awww. I'm sorry for what she did to you by the way! Would have been funny as hell to see but" She said, trying to keep a straight face, but she ent up in a fit of laughter. "I'm sorry" She apologised, "Are you going out with Keira?" She asked curiously.

" Its alright, and no I am not going out with kiera" Mike added.

Mike stared at the ground, for a few seconds. If there was one thing he hated, it was awkqward silences. "So, you enjying your lessons?" Mike asked.

Ellie smiled, "Yeh they've been good so far, you?" She asked in return as she began to sculpt a snowball in her hands.

"Yeh theyve been alright" Mike said honestly.

"Kool" Ellie said, as the snowball she was making was finally complete. With a mischevious grin she stood up and flung the snowball right at Mike's face.

Mike smiled but then looked at Ellie, and then saw her snowball in her hand. The smile went, and POW the snowball hit him square on in the face. The coldness numbed his nose. "Hey, " Mike said and made a snowball, and flunged it ar Ellie.

Ellie began to laugh, before stopping as a snowball was flung at her, and hit her forehead. Starting to laugh again and fogetting the cold, she began to make snowballs as quickly as she could, and fligning another two at mike, one at his face and one at his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back