I'm really bad with titles!

Lily Luna Potter

Wand
14 3/4" Ashwood, core of Pixie Dust and Essence of a hair from the tail of a female unicorn
Lily had heard of a student lounge which had been newly opened on the sixth floor, so after classes had finished on the wednesday before Christmas break, Lily decided she'd take a walk up to check it out. Dressed in a pair of scruffy denim shorts, red converse and her Gryffindor jumper, she entered the lounge and looked around herself, nodding her head, impressed. The place looked cool! There were couches darted here and there, mis-matched rugs, magical cd's scattered over one of the coffee tables, a large stack of magazines and newspapers, posters and framed pictures hung all over the walls, mostly Quidditch and wizarding band posters, and a large blazing fire was keeping the room snug!
The lounge was deserted, apart from a few first years, huddled in a group around one of the small tables, so Lily flung herself onto one of the over-stuffed arm chairs and picked up a random cd from the pile. It was a song from an old muggle band she'd once heard on the radio, Oasis. Smiling, she waved her wand at the disc and the music began to play.
<i></i>

As Alexia walked through the sixth floor corridor, her bag slung over her shoulder. She was wearing a blck minnie skirt with some black boots and her gryffindor jumper. As she walked she passed the student lounge, normally she would just keep walking but this time something was different. She heard some music playing that was so familiar, her mum always listend to this band. She smiled at the thought and walked in and decided to si by the fire. When she got there she sat on a sofa that was next to a seat that was taken by a girl. Alexia being a very social person couldnt help but speak to her. " hello. Are you ok? Its really nice in here and the music thats on reminds me of home." She smiled kindly at the girl even though she looked older than her, but that diddnt really bother Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back