Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hello, hello!

With so many adult characters around, I figured it was time to have an event for them. So with this, The Three Broomsticks will be hosting homecoming and reunion events. For this to happen, I will be posting a form here that will gather a rough head count of the active adults that everyone has based on their graduating classes. This will help me understand which classes have a lot of graduates that can have an event entirely for them and which classes I can fuse their reunions so that it will have a lot of participants as well.

The form link is here --- Graduation Information

The form closes in three weeks, I hope that's enough time for everyone to get their responses.

I thank everyone for the support and enthusiasm that you will show to this first big event of mine.

On the other note, TTB is also in need of more staff, you can check the post HERE. I'll do my best to have more engaging topics for everyone with or without events. :teehee:

Cheers,
Arle

Hello!
I love the responses I am getting and hope to get some more in the next few days. If there are any questions, feel free to ask them down here.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back