Heta Omega - Come get to know us!

Zazuka looked down at the floor but managed to speak. "I'm Zazuka Bones, a Ravenclaw." She said her left hand playing with her right sleeve a little bit. Merlin she felt aquaward. She wished she had someone with her. Scratch that she wished she had Andy with her, Andy would have made her feel like she could have taken on the world. But Violet was there so she could at least talk without stuttering.

Kaela's eyes lit up. "Hey Zazuka, I'm in Ravenclaw too! I'm a 3rd year, but I'm supposed to be a 4th year, but that's a long and boring story. Anyway, what brings you over to our table?" Kaela was sure she already knew the answer, since it surely couldn't be the punch Courtney had brought. Much as she loved Courtney Kaela didn't really want to try some of her kiwi-cheese punch.

Zazuka sighed. Kaela was nice which was a relaf to her. "I heard that there was sorority meating and though I could check it out. I thought that this group would be it since there is all the decorations around. Did you miss a year? What happened?" She said rather quickly. She pushed the bridg of her overly large glasses which always slid down her freakled nose anyway. Zazuka at the moment thought that she was asking way to many questions for having just met Kaela. That and she might not want to talk about what happened.

Noticing that Zazuka had arrived and introduced herself, Violet took up some courage and decided to do the same. "Hi Kaela," she said, to the third year girl who had introduced herself. "I'm Violet, I'm in Hufflepuff." Violet felt slightly terrified - all these girls were so much older, and just looked so mature and...well, awesome. Violet wished that she could be part of their group. Although standing there, she felt quite awkward and wasn't sure if she'd be welcome.

Kaela smiled at Violet. "It's nice to meet you Violet." She then turned to Zazuka, contemplating how to answer her question. "Yeah, I missed a year because of family problems. So, you two are interested in the sorority?" Kaela didn't really know what else to say, hoping that someone else would jump in.

Violet looked at Zazuka. I hope she is too...so I won't be alone as a 1st year! she thought to herself. "I know I am," said Violet, cheerfully. "Except I'm afraid I don't know that much about it. But it sure sounds exciting!" she said.

"Oh it's definitely exciting," Kaela began, deciding to focus on the perks. "We have a study room and an awesome lounge and a kitchen with lots of chocolate and other yummy snacks. It's so nice to escape the boys and get to hang out with the girls."

Violet gasped. "You had me at the word 'chocolate'," she said, grinning. "And, you know, the study room, and hanging out with the girls with no boys around," she added, to defend herself. She liked food, especially junk food, far too much. But generally, the sorority sounded really good to Violet. She hoped she would be able to join.

Kat noticed Kaela talking to a few girls whom she assumed to be first years as she'd never seen them before. She walked over to introduce herself and to welcome Kaela back to school. She hadn't known her really well before she'd left and was hoping to become friends with her. "Hey Kaela! Welcome back!" Kat said brightly before turning to the new girls, "And welcome to the two of you as well! I'm Katalina, but everyone calls me Kat!"

"Hey, Kat," said Violet, a little shyly again. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Violet." Violet gave Kat an awkward smile, and looked around at the group of people. She didn't know any of them - excepting Maddiie and Katrina. They seriously look so cool... Violet thought to herself, in awe.

Lily smiled at Katrina. "I think we have it all done. Thanks for your help." She heard some new voices joining the crowd. "I think we have a few new faces that have shown up. Shall we go and meet them?" Lily wasn't too sure if Katrina would be up for it, but as a co-president, she had to. Lily wanted to try to get to know Katrina better, and hopfully they would be able to become friends.

She walked over to the new girls to introduce herself. "Hi there! I'm Lily Potter, one of the presidents of Heta Omega." She smiled at Zazuka and Violet. "I think I recognize you," she said to Zazuka, "You are a Ravenclaw, right? I am a 3rd year and a prefect for the house."

Zazuka smiled offtered her hand to Lily. "Nice to meet you all. I'm really wanting to join the sisterhood now." She said looking around at all the girls. They all seemed so nice and friendly. Maybe she couls make a few very good friends here and even get over this enate fear of new people.

Lily shook Zazuka's hand. "I am glad. We wanted to get a chance for some of our first years to meet us before they applied to be a member. I really want to see you both apply to be members. I think you would make good additions to the sisterhood." Lily smiled at both Violet and Zazuka.

Zoe was glad that once she returned Courtney had allowed her to re-join the Sorority. She hadn't gone to the clubhouse yet, so she wasn't sure what had been changed, and what had stayed the same.

She heard about the girls organising a meet and greet for the first years to join, so Zoe decided to pop in, since she was a member once again.

"Am I late?" Zoe asked, as she walked up to Lily.

"How do we apply?" Violet asked Lily, shyly, and immediately regretting the words, feeling that she was being a little too forward and pushy. She winced slightly as the words came out of her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back