Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow rose for @Elodie Wynshaw

Margo was off to a good start for the day. She was hungry but she knew she needed to be efficient if she wanted to end the day with enough energy to really enjoy the dance like she wanted to. It took some searching but she finally found the younger girl she was after. "Hello, are you Elodie?" she asked to make sure she had found the right person. The only worse than not finding someone was probably giving the wrong rose to someone else.

Elodie was just sitting down when an older girl approached her. She looked up with an easy smile. "Oh, hello. Yes, I'm Elodie. Can I help you?"

Margo smiled back at the younger girl as she confirmed she was Elodie. "Oh great." she said before pulling out a rose and the note that went with it. "I have a rose for you, happy Valentine's day!" she offered cheerfully before handing it over.
Happy Valentine’s day! You’re such a cool friend.

Callie

Elodie smiled. "Thank you!" She spoke sincerely, taking the rose and peeking at the note. Her smiled widened. Callie was the best. She looked back to the older girl. "I really appreciate it." She offered out her hand, unsure what was the best way to show her appreciation for the girls hard work.

Margo watched and smiled as the girl seemed to like what ever was on the inside of her note. She was a little surprised when Elodie held out her hand. She took it and gave it a quick shake. "You're very welcome." she said brightly. "I hope you have a great day." she said before giving the girl a small wave and getting on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back