OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Whippy Fir Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amodeus was bored, and decided that meant he wanted to spend time with Lucy. He hadn't seen her nearly enough lately. But that presented a new problem- he didn't know where she was. It was sometimes harder than he thought it should be to find his friends in this massive castle. So he decided on what he thought was a brilliant plan- to just sit at the entrance of the Ravenclaw tower and wait patiently for Lucy to find him. He'd been there for three hours now, sat on the first step, legs crossed and hands on his ankles. Just smiling and watching people come and go, knowing that eventually, sooner or later, Lucy had to find him. It was a foolproof plan, after all. He hummed softly to himself, content to spend the day just watching for his friend.

Lucy had been studying in the common room. Although she was starting to resent her parents and their ambitions for her, she still wanted to do well just for herself. She didn't like to think she was the kind of student who cared about grades but in reality she did feel a sense of pride when she looked at her report card and saw her accomplishments. It wasn't as easy as it used to be, but that was okay. Lucy could stand a challenge sometimes. She put away her textbooks and supplies and decided it'd be a good time to take a walk - to refresh herself as she liked to do. After tidying up, she left the common room, surprised to see Deus just sitting there. A smile spread across Lucy's face. She hadn't spent time with him in what felt like an age, with classes and quidditch and everything. "Hey Deus! What are you doing here?" she asked curiously, approaching him. It was a bit far away from the rest of the castle - Lucy still resented the amount of steps she had to deal with on a daily basis.

Amodeus looked up when he heard a familiar voice, smiling brightly. "Hi Lucy!" He greeted, stretching and standing up. "Oh, I wanted to see you!" He told her. "I didn't know where you were so I just sat down- I knew you'd be by eventually," He told her his perfect reasoning, putting his hands in his pockets. "It worked, here you are! Hi!" He greeted her again. "Let's do something,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back