Breakfast...

Elissa considered for a moment, "I'll be on Kasey's team, then."

'Sure. i mean, i'm going to kill you all anyway.' she joked. 'Are we all finsihed breakfast then?' she asked looking at their plates.

Hearing Ginny and Kasey talking about finishing, Jessy grabbed a pile of toast and declared, "I'm done with breakfast, I'll just eat these on the way back to the tower and get my broom." Jessy lifted her hands to indicate the toast and stood up.

'Ok. I'll meet you all on the pitch,' she said and stood up. 'Oh, and i'll sort out the three digged graves for you Kasey,' she winked and walked out the hall.

"Okay,Jessy lets go and get our brooms and we can go to the pitch than."sai dkasey excitedly."Miss refree are you coming with us, remember we might bribe you"said kasey with a smirk and stood up waiting for Jessy.

Jessy rushed back in the Great Hall, her broom tighly clutched in her hand. She reached the Ravenclaw table and addressed her friends, "Hey, I'm ready. So let's go!" Jessy was so excited that she ran all the way to the Quidditch Pitch, not looking behind her to see if her friends were following her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back