Breakfast

Miranda Carson

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix
Miranda came walking into the hall, half asleep, and went to sit down atthe gryffindor table. Once she was seated, she started grabbing anything shecould reach and piled it all on her plate. Miranda looked at what she had put on her plate. It was a mixture of everything. There was eggs with syrop on them, and bacon with jam...etc. She stared at it, not awake enough to really realize what she had done.

Harriet walked in to the great hall and looked aroundly. she held her head high and walked to the Gryffindor table, she was so pleased she was in this house. This school! it was so much more interesting then muggle school which had been all about maths, science and english. she felt she might actually be good at some of the subjects here. well she hoped she would. She smiled at the two girls also sitting at the table, she new Andy but didnt recognise the other girl "Hi, I'm Harri." she introduced herself with what she felt was a warm smile.

"Hmm...What??" Miranda said groggily, "Sorry I'm so tired, I didn't get any sleep last night, to busy thinking I guess." Miranda said, then looking down at her plate, "What is THAT exactly!!" Miranda exclaimed rather loudly. Miranda noticed that another girl had joined their spot, her name was Harriet. "Oh, Hi!!" Miranda said happily, eager to get to know more people. "My names Miranda."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back