Breakfast of Champions

Mike wandered into the Great Hall, and there was Grande and everyone else, well mostly everyone. Mike sat down. "Hey Guys". Mike said.

Grande smiled at Mike as he entered "Hey Mike!" Grande said taking another bite of his apple.

"Hai!" she said as another boy entered the hall before turning her attention back to her toast.

" Everyone alright ?" asked Mike, turning his attention to some sausages and toast, helping himself to some pumpkin juice.

"Hey Mike" Amy said happily. "All good how about yourself?" she asked as she took a sip of her pumpkin juice.

" Yeah, I'm fine thanks, did you sleep well ?" Mike asked while buttering some toast.

Bruin filed into the Great Hall with an unusual excitement about him. He loved food, of course, but this morning had a particularly positive feel to it. The Gryffindors had just enjoyed a nice get-to-know-you chat in the common room and had decided to come down to breakfast together before a trip out to the Quidditch Pitch. Bruin noticed that a large contingent of them had already arrived and he strolled over and sat down.

"Well now, where to begin?", he said to himself as he surveyed the food, virtually ignoring his housemates. "Oh hey, I didn't see you all sitting there...is there something special happening today or something? You all seem rather excited."

Andromeda laughed at his little joke or at least hoped to goodness it was a joke. She looked at the others to make sure biting her lip nervously. They had definitly mentioned a quidditch game this morning, she was sure of it.
She picked up her goblet and sipped her pumpkin juice not wanting to talk incase her disappointment showed. She would be devastated if the in-house game didn't go ahead.

Amy turned to see that Bruin had now joined them and smiled in greeting, and laughed at his comment. She noticed how Andy seemd a little.....worried at his response and looked questionningly at her.

Ellie skipped into the Great hall and walked up to the Gryffindor Table.
"Hey everyone" She said falling into a seat and picking up some toast. She only knew some people here but was now quite confident in getting to know everyone else too.

Kiera laughed as Andy was clearly disappointed. "He was just teasing Andy!" she said to her friend reassuringly. Then she turned to Bruin. She wore a fake angry expression. "You shouldnt mess around with the poor girl's heart. Youre going to drive her into a depression if you deny her from Quidditch!" she said.

Bruin looked surprised. "Oh, right...we were going to have a Quidditch game, I almost forgot.", he said with a little wink. "I suppose we could still do that if everyone still wants to?", he added as he began to devour some sausages and toast.

Andy smiled and winked at Keira. She felt as if she had just behaved like a petulant kid who couldn't get their own way. but she really had been looking forward to this from the moment they had suggested it.
"Thanks Bruin" she said sheepishly, "Straight after breakfast? well not straight we've got to go back and get our brooms. I'll have to change my shoes quickly as well. but yeah I still want to, is everyone else the same?"
She looked at them all one by one willing them to raise their hands or nod their heads or just give the affirmative answer. If she knew how to imperius them all to saying yes she probably would have she thought shocking even herself.

Kat had been quietly listening to the conversation between some of her housemates and when Andy asked who was wanting to participate in a house quidditch match Kat chirped, "I'm game!! I'll take every chance I can get to fly!" She grabbed another piece of toast and began munching on it.

Bruin pulled a piece of paper and a muggle pen out of his pocket and placed them on the table. "I tell you what. Why doesn't everyone who wants to play put their name on this piece of paper and which two positions they are most interested in playing. When the list is complete, I'll divide you up into two teams and then we can head on down to the pitch."

Players (and Positions)

Bruin -  (Referee, Beater or whatever else is needed)
Andy - ???
Katalina - ???

[/color]

Bruin Dumbledez said:
Players (and Positions)

Andy - seeker or chaser
Katalina - ???
Andy had never played a game before in her life. She had been to countless games to watch her uncle and support the Irish team. It was one thing to want to play a certain position but it was quite another to be any good at it.
She wanted to be good for the team and she wanted to do well. She chose the position she wanted which was chaser but she also put down the position that Maddie told her she would be ideal for because of her slight frame.
Either way she didn't care, she was playing.

Kiera grinned at them. "Of course Im up for it! I love flying and wouldnt miss out on the extra practice!" she said excitedly. She took the paper Bruin had began and signed it.

Players (and Positions)

Andy - seeker or chaser
Katalina - ???
Kiera- Chaser but will play keeper or beater if absolutely needed.
[/color]

Kat took the peice of paper and pen when Kiera was finished with it and wrote her name and position down on it and then passed it to the next person.

Players (and Positions)

Andy - seeker or chaser
Katalina -  Chaser, but will play whatever is needed

She was good and full, but really needed to brush her teeth before she headed down to the pitch. "I'm going to head upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my Streak. I'll meet you guys down at the pitch in a bit." With that Kat stood up and headed out of the great hall.[/color]

Amy listened to the conversation, sipping her juice. She had finished her breakfast a while ago and was just waiting for everyone else. Amy was unsure about the Quidditch idea, she had never played, but thought this may as well be helpful. Kat passed her the piece of paper and she quickly jotted her name down.
Players (and Positions)

Andy - seeker or chaser
Amy - Chaser

She then passed it on to the next person and was eager to start now.

Ellie took the slip of off Amy and wrote down the position shed like to be
Players (and Positions)

Andy - seeker or chaser
Amy - Chaser
Ellie - Seeker (but will play chaser if needed)

She wrote and passed it on, She really wanted to start right now, it was so exciting.She had only played a few small games before with her family and shed been to watch lots, she really wanted to play seeker, the position she had played in mini games and had loved it. The excitement of looking through the skies to find the little golden snitch wich was really hard to see and very very fast, but she would take any just so she could play. She loved quidditch but knew she would still need lots of practice for the game and jumped up to head for the pitch.

Harri took the slip off of Ellie and scribbled down her name she was really excited now.
Players (and Positions)

Bruin - (Referee, Beater or whatever else is needed)
Andy - seeker or chaser
Katalina - Chaser, but will play whatever is needed
Amy - Chaser
Ellie - Seeker (but will play chaser if needed)r
Harri-Seeker or chaser

Harri saw that alot of other people had choosen the same positions as her but she hoped she would have a chance at playing.

Mike wrote his name down onto the paper

players and positions

Bruin - (Referee, Beater or whatever else is needed)
Andy - seeker or chaser
Katalina - Chaser, but will play whatever is needed
Amy - Chaser
Ellie - Seeker (but will play chaser if needed)r
Harri-Seeker or chaser
Mike-keeper or beater

Mike handed the note to the next eager person who wanted to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back