Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lyra hadn't seen Marcella since before fifth year ended, and even then, she hadn't really had time to talk to her with OWLs going on. The Gryffindor often looked to the Ravenclaw for advice as she was Lyra's other best friend outside of Felix. Maybe her only best friend now. There was so much that had happened that Marcella didn't know, and the brunette knew she could trust her best friend with this secret. She hadn't told a soul what had happened with her and Felix. In fact, Lyra had spent most of the summer pretending like it never happened. Instead, the sixteen year old had spent every free moment with James. They were growing closer, and Lyra was happy with him. She had put her suspicions about Maddie and James from the previous year out of mind. Things couldn't be better. If she ignored the fact she hadn't spoken to Felix in a few months now.

Lyra made it down to Avie's rock. She had sent a note to the other girl, telling her to meet her here, alone. She wanted a secluded place to talk to Marcella because she needed to know how to fix everything. The Gryffindor sat down on the ground by the lake and waited for the Ravenclaw to show up.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back