Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9.5" Flexible Rosewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
yellow rose for @Magne Kleos !

Dahlia thought that perhaps she was being a little lazy finding the first years she didn't know at breakfast, rather than making the most of traversing the school in character, but it was the more sensible way to handle these deliveries. Besides, she had a bit more of an audience this way, and if the people she was looking for weren't around, surely there would be enough assistance to pinpoint where they actually were. "Lo, might there be a Magne Kleos here?" she projected her voice clearly and hoped that she pronounced the Greek correctly. "I come from the heavens to bestow a gift of friendly affection upon him in the form of a rose."

Magne assumed that he wouldn't get any roses, given that he was a first year, so he was surprised to hear his name being said out loud, with a whole lot of other words around it. "That me," he said with a smile waving the older girl over.

The first year boy looked a little confused, but he had a cool accent at least. Maybe she had to dial the flowery language back, thought Dahlia. "Here you are!" She handed over the rose and note, and then picked out one of her heart shaped chocolates to hand over too. "And this is from me! Happy Valentine's Day!"

To Magne
well done on your English this year. you are doing really well.
Keep up the good work, and soon you will be writing for the monthly.
Hugo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back