Admiring the Rose Bush

Kailey figured it'd be best to end the conversation on that note so she went back to reading the plaque.

Maddiie shrugged her shoulders missing something here.
"So when are you guys going to the Borley?"

"Whenever Kailey and her friends feel brave enough," said Athene, waving her hand at Kailey. "You should come too. It'd be fun to watch you cry."

"Well,I'm brave enough to go." Kailey said

"Um I've been there, just tell me when I'm not afraid. " Maddiie rolled eyes and folded her arms. "And don't worry I'll be there so you won't cry and pee you pants." Maddiie smirked.

ooc: Yeah it was!!

[KAite...Is the gryffindor crest thing in your sig backwards on purpose? Just asking]

Athene rolled her eyes. If she let Lovegood and Hollawarth come along, then they would be a party of 6. It would be hard to scare all of them.
She turned to Lovegood with cold eyes.
"Really? I was under the impression that Gryffindors were far too proud," she said snidely.

"So are we going or what?" Maddiie snapped.
"Staying here and making smut remarks is pointless."
Maddiie was frustrated with everyone fighting all the time.

[Figured so but didn't want to say so then be corrected lmao.]

Kailey stood there quietly observing the argument. Trying to think quickly as words were fired both ways. Not really knowing why she was, she supposed she just needed something to do for the time being.

Athene rolled her eyes at Hollawarth. "There isn't any point in going right now. Katalina and Sam are not here."
She then snapped to Lovegood.
"And at least I have something to be proud of," she said with distaste.

"Well we'll meet them there." Maddiie snapped back
and rolled her eyes as the two argued some more.

"Fine," said Athene with a shrug of her shoulders. "It doesn't matter to me. I couldn't care less about you."

"Ok" Maddiie said confused.

((who's going to start it??))

Kailey stood there watching the argument silently not knowing what to say.

Maddiie looked at all three girls.
"Are we going or not? Your waisting time just arguing about it" she said to the both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back