OOC First Name
Ghost
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Kira Borisyuk recently moved to Australia (she would have chosen New Zealand but with three of her brothers there? No thanks) because she was offered a higher paying modeling job. This allowed her to travel the world, especially France. She might as well have a second home there too, now that she thought about it, but she did not like the food that much. Kira had a few days off to relax at a small bar near the beach. This was honestly heaven. She did not have to bundle up so much. Where she lived at in Russia, the weather was so cold almost all of the time! She sipped her daquiri as she kept her eyes on the waves. If only she knew how to swim, she could go play in the ocean. She never learned, and it wasn't like she was going to try it at her brother's house. It was a full blown lake at Kaelan's size. Kira had a small table to herself, and she was alone. She really needed to make some friends here.

The beach was a good of a place as any for Sione to spend his time while his daughter was away at school, he had yet to sort out his employment situation since he moved from the states and had just been taking contracts from his old MACUSA contacts. He found himself in one of the bars along the beach front, the views were spectacular and the beach looked pretty good too. He propped himself at the end of the bar, leaning against the bar rather than trusting his bulk to one of the bar stools and ordered a drink.

Kira finished her daquiri so she got up from her seat and walked over to the bar. She set her glass down and asked, her Russian accent still heavy on her words, "Another, please." Kira was not a blind woman. She stood next to someone who had very large muscles. Since she has three part-giant body-building half-brothers, she thought that one of them might have taken a potion to make themselves smaller, but this man was older, and wasn't covered in tattoos. Since she was on the skinnier side, even taller than average at 5'9", she still liked the idea of being protected, but then again, men like this? Likely not on the market. That didn't stop her from smiling at him from the corner of her brown eyes.

Sione had seen the woman a little further down the bar, she was hard to miss after all, so when she indicated to the bartender that she was ready for another drink he got the man's attention. "I'll get that, and I'll have another too," He wasn't necessarily expecting anything to come from the gesture but would be welcome to it, he just happened to be of the opinion that a woman that beautiful shouldn't have to pay for her own drink.

Kira was pleasantly surprised when the man that definitely caught her attention actually paid for her drink, in addition to his own. That was a sweet gesture that she certainly could not overlook. And she couldn't stay silent about it. She turned to face him and spoke, her Russian accent still heavy on her voice, "Thank you, it is much appreciated. Although, if you want another, allow me to treat you." Kira felt her gesture might be turned down, but she could still offer at least. It wasn't like she was short on funds. She did work 2 jobs. "My name is Kira Borisyuk, by the way." Kira outstretched her manicured hand toward him.

Sione took his freshly acquired drink and took a sip, it was refreshing and just what he needed. He took note of the offer from Kira to buy his desk drink which he appreciated, "I never turn down a drink from a beautiful woman," Another drink could perhaps turn into something more promising and Sione was open to wherever this change encounter might take him. "I'm Sione Jackson," He took her delicate hand and held it up close enough to plant his lips on the top of her hand. "A pleasure,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back