A little wrong with timing

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Okay, I missed the time when people were posting their plot developments but since I am here and I am indeed wanting to post waaay more since I have the time and the energy, here are my dear and beloved characters ♥️

Dove-Cameron-Explains-Why-She-Was-Afraid-Reveal-Her-Bisexuality-002.jpg
c53438ca702177d1e4f2361d42ee1de4.jpg
7a35256ff04cdda83565bb4e9fb15ff1.jpg
c5dccc967555b4c411a3a75d2b304ab2.jpg
Kiara Wood
Kiara is still one of my all time characters of mine that has not been so active recently. So there hasn't been a lot of changes recently, Kiara is engaged to Arthur, they are living together, she owns the Apothecary and is a medical student. She's a total sweetheart so if you want to post with her - I'm literally up for anything. Friends, new meetings, her employees wanting to talk to her
Blair Bianchi
Another one of my transfers and of my favs. Blair has recently moved in with Branson in New Zealand after working in Vaganova's ballet academy in Russia for over a year. Now she's working at another ballet school and is planning to start a ballet/dance school. Same as with Kiara - catching up or meeting people would be nice. Blair isn't as sweet as Kiara but she has became way softer than she was.
Annabeth Easterling
Anna is quite a difficult person. She's easy-going, flirty and always gets what she wants. But she's also a mother that left her baby, she did get back to her kid but the fact still remains. She's an online law student and works as an EVELYN model and person assistant of Evelyn, so any plots could move from here too. With her I am up for quite literally anything, just wanna play her
Kaia Stark
Kaia graduated not so long ago and is professor's Eleonora Stark's daughter. However, after graduating Kaia moved to Hawaii where she pursued an education as a biologist and works in sea life park. Her dad bought her a little house and a jeep, so she is living her life to the fullest and enjoying every bit of it. For Kaia I would like to have some friends and maybe random hookups, I can move her around the world
740full-chloe-rose-robertson.jpg
bb3a03925081b599f3645e3f846cd28b.jpg
7a146d05b19db046d1c9510e20c53396.png
8f2bb3928ecd15ff08e0b5de10f97bc6.jpg
Sadie Gates
Sadie is a sixth year and she's an easy kid. She doesn't quite focus on her studies, she doesn't really care, however, she's good with her wand. She's easy-going, sweet and really loves adventures. Though, Sadie is a little on her own wave of enjoying the world around her. For her I would really love literally anything, she doesn't quite have something
Gabrielle Durand
She's a sixth year too and also a transfer from Beauxbatons. Gaby is a friendly person who just loves flirting, attention and people but she can be a little rude if it comes to that. With her I am up for everything, friends, dates, short dating, just nothing longterm since she does have feelings for two people and is trying to figure things out
Georgia Astor
She is a third year and also a rich and shy know-it-all. She loves studying and books Her biggest desire is to become a journalist. However, she doesn't have any friends and she would really need some. Georgia is really a pure person, so she can always become a bully's target. I would love for her to finally have more plots
Celeste Sherwood
Cellie is a little, sweet cinnamon roll. She is a little shy when it comes to approaching people but she just so loves communication, she isn't the smartest or the most ambitious - Celeste is just Celeste. Nothing special. But she would love to bring anyone homemade cookies, cakes and muffins. She just wants to be there for anyone who would want that

I'm here!

Blaire/Valerius?

Sadie/Soren

Maybe Gabrielle and Evangaline could have a little fling?

Georgia/Wyatt, didn't we have them hanging out a lot before?

What year is celeste?

I'm here!

Blaire/Valerius?

Sadie/Soren

Maybe Gabrielle and Evangaline could have a little fling?

Georgia/Wyatt, didn't we have them hanging out a lot before?

What year is celeste?
Jess! ♥️

Oh you know, I’m all down for all of them!
Celeste is a first year and Georgia/Wyatt we had them hanging out a lot, yesss. But Gaby/Evangeline sounds really good to me!

Let me chat you up about them all!

Hello hello!

For Georgia, can offer a mentor with Emmanuel the leader of the history club or maybe a friend with Fraser Fergusson, i think they're in the same year.

For Celeste, I can offer Helios who is a scared first year, who just worries everything is out to harm him. He's a sweet enough kid. Or Callie whose a second year hufflepuff is also just real sweet.

Hey Emzies!!!

Oh, Georgia and Fraser have met before actually on the train in their first day. They would be awesome! But Emmanuel as her mentor, it would be actually even better, I would love to have Emmanuel as her mentor.

and Celeste has met Helios before too, we could work from that actually. She could try to comfort him that not everything is so scary and just generally be there for him.

Which threads would you like to start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back